LOOKING FOR REAL MEN IN SO. CAL DATING Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Feb 04, 2006 at 07:44 PM

When are all of the men in southern California that really want to meet ladies on this site. There seem to be a lot of talk and freeze up when it comes to meeting. or they can not give you a phone number because they are not actually single/divorced/or separated and just playing games. Ladies if you have been experiencing some of the same post it here, and the same for you men.
    Follow - email me when people comment
  • 5Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 13, 2010 at 10:11 AM

I go to the Butterfly lounge on saturday nights in Costa Mesa, because i love to dance, and the atmosphere. You can find men there, but a lot of them are shy. If you see a man you like you have to get him before the other women snatch him up. There are men from all walks of life that go there.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on May 12, 2010 at 11:17 PM

I understand that in southern Ca. their are a BBW clubs. I heard their is one in Long Beach, Coasta Mesa, and Colton. Their are also a couple of meet-up groups too. I did go once to the one in Coasta Mesa which boarder Newport Beach called "Butterfly Lounge". The night I attended their were about 60 or so people their and it was fun.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 06, 2009 at 01:43 AM

Whats up ma i definetly here you on that but im not like one of them i dont have a pic right now but now i hope you can hit me back iand im not a ugly guy
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 16, 2009 at 08:47 PM

It just seems that there are only a handful of people from SoCal. I've counted three near Disneyland, which is where I'm at. I have my hopes though.
    good vibes one and all.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 05, 2006 at 09:21 AM

I've actually met one person from this site so far. We dated it didn't work out moved on. What you seek is also looking for you, I blieve. We just have to give it time.
Follow - email me when people comment