what's your fetish? DATING

• View author's info Posted on Oct 06, 2005 at 11:58 AM

Freysh write:
    Hey Kew as i ahve stated in other threads just because i'm fat doesn't mean that i'm any less shallow or nice or caring or anything else because i'm fat.

The bbw's are desperate and will take anything concept is very over used and to see a women supporting it is just sad.

I never said you were. I think you are misreading everything I type these days. I know you don't care for me but geez.... give it a rest already... lol... smile! it will make you feel better!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 06, 2005 at 06:31 AM

They prefer a larger woman because she is more "real" and not hung up on herself.

I'm kinda bewildered by the above comments...

"Prefer a larger woman because she is more real"...so now...thin people aren't real? Althetic people aren't real? Average people aren't real? Wow... that's interesting.. when did this come into play? Must have missed that Health lesson in school. Not sure if it's what you meant, but definately a bad choice of words to state that larger women are real... sounds like discrimination to me in reference to anyone that isn't fat.

And I know MANY larger women that are indeed "hung up on themselves". I've been told I am... why? Because I take pride in how I look. I shop for nice clothes, I take time to do my hair, and my makeup..and thus I am "hung up on myself". I don't think it is.. I think it's wanting to look and feel my best... fat or thin people are hung up on themselves...so thats a complete generalization that you've made in your statement.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2005 at 07:26 AM

Freysh write:
    Thank god Sinfull

you have stated it well.

Please read this Kew.

I did read it Freysh... and it supports my opinion. The guys I am talking about don't need to be with a bbw for s*xual gr@tification. They prefer a larger woman because she is more "real" and not hung up on herself. There is a big difference there. I never said that there weren't men like that... but it is not fair to lump every man who prefers larger women into the fetishist category. To most, it is just a preference.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 03, 2005 at 01:39 AM

Rockchickbbw write:
    Trixie I love big rough hands too .... and even if they arent rough, I love them to be big and veiny .... and Sin, it was funny when I wrote that last post on Boy Bands... and then after I sent it I remembered that AJ from Backstreet Boys ... and he is an Exception to the rule THATS for sure ... he is very yummy!!

LOL Yes he is definately an exceeption to the rule... *growls* Tommy Lee is hot tho and Dave Navarro? Um hello!!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 02, 2005 at 11:57 PM

Rockchickbbw write:
    Dave Navarro and Tommy Lee

*mmmmm* you're choice of men is outstanding, though I like all kinds of men *grin*

LoL! One of the few times I was in Vegas, my friend and I saw Tommy Lee making out with some chi*ck! I couldn't keep my eyes off of him but, we couldn't go anywhere NEAR HIM! WTF!! I wanted a closer look !!!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 02, 2005 at 10:26 PM

Trixie I love big rough hands too .... and even if they arent rough, I love them to be big and veiny .... and Sin, it was funny when I wrote that last post on Boy Bands... and then after I sent it I remembered that AJ from Backstreet Boys ... and he is an Exception to the rule THATS for sure ... he is very yummy!!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 01, 2005 at 08:29 AM

I love to have my man wear long rubber gloves..........
    keeps his hands soft while he does the dishes! LOL

Seriously...a bald head is always a winner with me. Lovely to touch....mmmmm
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2005 at 11:38 PM

Okay English Lesson:

Preference: the act, fact, or principle of giving advantages to some over others

Fetish:an object or bodily part whose real or fantasied presence is psychologically necessary for sexual gratification and that is an object of fixation to the extent that it may interfere with complete sexual expression

So... if you like a gal with blue eyes and brown hair vs a blonde haired brown eyed girl it's a preference.

If the girl HAS to be a brunnette in order for you to be interested, recieve satisfaction, etc...it's a fetish.

So my post earlier..to clarify is a preference.. NOT a fetish LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2005 at 05:54 PM

Rockchickbbw write:

I'm with Rockchickbbw on this one...
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2005 at 03:46 PM

My PREFERENCES are.... men taller than me... either long hair or bald... a man with meat on his bones.... a deep voice.... omg... I have got to stop this and go find BOB!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2005 at 03:36 PM

Freysh write:
    Trixie, have you seen his other posts, he is a misoginistic women hater basicly he has attacted women for saying they want a man with a job, he goes on about massive hooters and he thinks women shouldn't be ministers and that we all need to be christians.

So i have a problem with the whole package but the reason he is here is to find a bbw with massive breas'ts and some personality, he has tried dating women without massive breas'ts and its not for him aparantly, some of them were able to hold his attention with their personalitys but that ran out.

What a jerk and definitly a fetishist as he has to have the massive breas'ts to be interested.

Can't you just give it a rest already? Please? You just might be chasing off some really nice people around here. I know you are hurt and upset.... but please stop taking it out on us here.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2005 at 10:29 AM

Rockchickbbw write:
    I love all of that too Sin and the last guy I was with looked like he should have been in a Boy band !! lol

Can we say YUMMY! Ok.. don't laugh..AJ Mclean from The Backstreet Boys? What I'd give to have just 1 night..just...1...night.. *growls!!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2005 at 06:11 AM

Now to get back to the subject. LOl, I have forgotten a few of my fetishes. I love a bald or shaven head on a man, I love a great arse, and love big, rough hands. uummmmmm!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2005 at 06:08 AM

Freysh, I agree to disagree with you on this one. That person is a friend of mine and I know him to be kind, intelligent and a good friend. I just feel that men are being trashed on here for stating their preferences. If they were saying they prefer a great smile or beautiful eyes, which is much more acceptable than a great set or junk in the trunk, they wouldn't be getting any flak. We got guys on here obviously with foot fetishes but no one seems to have a hard time with them, I just think folks are too quick to jump up on their stump and point the finger at others.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2005 at 04:19 AM

I love all of that too Sin and the last guy I was with looked like he should have been in a Boy band !! lol
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 30, 2005 at 02:33 AM

Feitshes? Easy... Piercings, tattoos and facial hair *growls* of course the gentleman I'm interested in currently..has like none of those LOL
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 29, 2005 at 09:12 AM

Oh Trix I forgot wide hips/pelvis region. Drives me wild. very odd. If it was on women it would "breaders hips" but it is on men.

By the way. I think some of us have missed the point of the thread. It is suppose to be fun and lighthearted. Way to much seriousness going on around here. Just my opinion.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 29, 2005 at 04:31 AM

Freysh, you really must read all of the other posts, the person you are referring to does not ONLY look for big bo obs, he also prefers bbw's, big bu ts and an intelligent woman. Why is it so wrong for a man to state his preferences but a woman seems to be able to prefer anything she wants to?
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 29, 2005 at 02:52 AM

• View author's info Posted on Sep 28, 2005 at 02:21 PM

Oh...Preferences....A Sense of humour, someone who makes me laugh, and Honesty..Thats all I really look for...But a nice voice and a smile goes a long way too