Cookie Consent by Cookie Consent by TermsFeed

what's your fetish? DATING

• View author's info Posted on Mar 14, 2006 at 12:13 AM

Too many to list here.
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 13, 2006 at 09:15 AM

Bring on the handcuffs and blindfolds!lol, as u see im a quiet shy retiring angelic young lady lol

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Mar 10, 2006 at 06:30 AM

i love women with mass amounts of body hair a real turn on
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 07, 2006 at 12:37 PM

Wow, Jack, you're brave! hehe. I actually have some kind of unknown fear of some casltes....the ones that have the spiral staircases. My exhusband took me to Conwy castle about 6 years ago, I climbed up them ok, but at the top I collapsed, crying, and refused to go back down! I'm convinced that I lived a past life and fell down these stairs or something! lol Tried going to the Wallace monument in Edinburgh last year with my cousins, and it happened again, couldn't go up the stairs at all, sat down a quarter of the way and had to stop myself from screaming... (oh, and have fun with the haunted night out...hehehe)!!!! You never know, might get some handsome knight to take you off on his white horse...
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 06, 2006 at 03:15 AM

macramsay write:

Yes, can agree with that! :) After coming here and seeing all the castles about...lol. Can't say this is a fetish, more of a fantasy...but would love to spend the night in a castle, with the guy wearing a kilt the WHOLE time, if you catch my drift??

I'm glad somebody shares this fantasy, i was beginning to think I was strange! lol

I'm going to spend the night in a haunted castle in June...could be aversion therapy or I may meet my knight, even if only in spirit
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 28, 2006 at 09:22 PM

Hmmm, are we talking about preferences or fetishes. They might be the same but more than likely not.

I love bald men but not only bald men. I love tall men, but not only tall men.
    Oh and masculine voices send shivers up and down my spine.
    I also love other masculine attributes than really shouldn't be mentioned here. Just the thought leaves me with weak knees. Are these fetishes? Nah, just preferences. At least I think so anyway.

lol :)
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 27, 2006 at 06:19 PM

I don't know if it can be considered a fetish or a preference but I love women in lingerie. A woman in a babydoll or see thru nightie is a real turn on! I guess to me its like christmas and the lingerie is the wrapping waiting to be torn off LOL!
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 27, 2006 at 05:40 PM

completely bald ....god i can go crazy with a guy with a bald head ...once at my cousin's wedding rehearsal i was talking to some family members and i realized the room got quiet and everyone was looking at me with a weird look ...unknown to me i was rubbing the best man's head unconsciously ...i was so embarrassed because his girl was there ...my cousin explained that i have a thing for bald heads so it's nothing personal , but the fact that i did that unknowingly made me very aware and cautious when I'm around bald men.
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 27, 2006 at 01:16 PM

jackthelass write:
    It really isn't a fetish....yeah right!! Just one of those things that make me go Ooooooooooooooooooh - KNIGHTS!!
    There are a lot of castles in Wales & they do a lot of re-enactment stuff and jousting. I LOVE it. (Of course I pretend we only go to benefit the children's knowledge of history lol)
    Anyone else have a penchant for chain mail???

Yes, can agree with that! :) After coming here and seeing all the castles about...lol. Can't say this is a fetish, more of a fantasy...but would love to spend the night in a castle, with the guy wearing a kilt the WHOLE time, if you catch my drift??
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 26, 2006 at 01:59 PM

A plump, heart shaped buttocks with plump legs to the ankles. Yikes! Fondling,kissing,running my tongue,beard and face and hairy chest over the bare skin, oh, the luscious beauty of it all! Then the massage, from the buns down to the plump ankles. I guess I'm done now. HeeHee!
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2006 at 01:21 AM

Cleavage.

A woman has me under her total control by using it. Its a powerful weapon you girls have!
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 03, 2006 at 12:40 AM

I don't know what it is, but a woman with big calves is something special!
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 02, 2006 at 12:27 PM

I am so pleased to see how many women appreciate a man who is bald..........or follicly challeged as some might prefer

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Feb 02, 2006 at 02:47 AM

ssbbwgal ... a goatee and a hairy chest is ANOTHER weakness of mine too :D

and Drunk ... I would be calling that the "damn where are my wax strips trail" lol
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 01, 2006 at 02:03 PM

It's also refered to as the "honey trail" on women and I like it (as long as it's just a very light fuzz of course)
  • View author's info Posted on Feb 01, 2006 at 10:27 AM

I'll agree with WonderNurse about Clive Owen. Yummy... But generally I like the Emo guys. Kinda skinny, tallish, but toned upper body. Muscles are a turn off for me. I can't stand a guy with oversized muscles (like Vin Deisal for example). I guess I tend to go for darker hair and lighter eyes (like Jake Gyllenhaal, Tobey Maguire types). Jude Law would be yummy as well if it weren't for that whole diddling the nanny thing (lol). And bald/shaved heads are a no no. I'm not into hairy chests either. I get an immediate "Yick!" reaction to that. Don't know why. But anyway, all these things are nothing without a great sense of humor and an intelligent wit. Ooh yeah!

Oh and to RockChick and Holly: I agree with you about hands. I tend to like long, slender, squarish hands. And is it just me, or are forearms really sexy as well? And here in the States that little bit of hair on the tummy leading down is sometimes called a "happy trail". LOL!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 27, 2006 at 02:49 PM

How about a woman who is (not Amazonian) strong both physically and mentally. A woman who will not be intimidated. a woman who has and demonstrates confidance and intelligance. A woman who can be passionate, adventureous, gentle and/or substantive when needed (maybe even all at once). I could go on and on for there are many implied qualities in a list of attributes. After thinking about it further, I suppose one of the most important would be the ability to Love and be Loved.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 23, 2006 at 12:57 PM

Haha Good girl...Rock on the trail of hair and hand lovers :p Anyone else with us?
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 23, 2006 at 04:12 AM

Holly I am with you on the hands and that trail of hair too .... drives me CRAZY !!
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 22, 2006 at 02:39 PM

I have to say I love height, Rugby Players to me are the best!! Esp the tall ones and I have a thing for hands and the trail of hair from the bellybutton down! Yummy!! :p