A giant praying mantis News & Current Events Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 10, 2015 at 09:12 AM

They found a fifty foot praying mantis underneath the Gilmore Bridge, down by Bunker Hill Community College, not far from Rutherford Ave. in Charlestown.  If you are heading into Boston from Somerville, Medford, or Malden, I would advise you to seek an alternative route other than Rutherford Ave. if I were you, since this giant praying mantis is pulling motorists out of their cars and eating them.  You better believe me, Clyde.  The future of the world is at stake.

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2015 at 06:11 PM

There was a giant aardvark down in Watertown Square.

It ate everybody there.

So do the anteater shuffle.  Do the killer aardvark waltz.

Now I have a question for you concerning anteaters.  Is a giant anteater like an anteater that is really big, or is it a regular sized anteater that eats giant ants?  Also, what is the difference between an aardvark and an Orec XL-100 vacuum cleaner?  The difference between an aardvark and an Orec XL-100 vacuum cleaner is that an aardvark can't lift a ten pound bowling ball.  Also, you can't plug in an aardvark. 

• View author's info Posted on Jun 14, 2015 at 06:05 PM

How much Chuck could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck Chuck?  If it is a GIANT woodchuck, then the woodchuck could chuck ALL of Chuck if a woodchuck could chuck Chuck.  There's a red under my bed.  There's a little yellow man in my head.  Paranoia The Destroyer. 

Follow - email me when people comment