Looking for smart/geeky/quirky girls DATING Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Apr 14, 2010 at 11:12 AM

Well, subject says it all I think! I really like girls that are a bit quirky or geeky (or both!). I consider myself to be quirky and a bit geeky too so I'd love to hear from you (don't mind whereabouts in the world you are) - please don't be shy! :-)

I'm finding it a bit hard to find women like that on here... but you must be somewhere (this is the Internet after all!).

Who knows - maybe we could do something geeky together some day... like argue over which Star Trek movie is best (First Contact!!)! ;-) lol

- Gord

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Aug 24, 2011 at 07:36 PM

I'm sure this makes me a much bigger geek than you asked for but definitely old school is the way to go. The new one is great, but c'mon Lt. Uhura and Spock? No way. Lol.
  • View author's info Posted on May 06, 2010 at 02:55 PM

Well, I haven't seen the new one yet, so I can't say...and frankly, I'd find it difficult to choose which one I liked best! Why limit myself???
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 27, 2010 at 02:33 PM

Oh no, you didn't say first contact.  *sigh*  my man you have to rethink your likes and dislikes.

Us geeky ones are out there and I will say this,  we often have to hide our geekiness.

As far as for the best Star Trek, by far the new Star Trek movie.  AMAZING!

Follow - email me when people comment