Scams on this website!!!! Comments and Suggestions Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 25, 2014 at 05:00 PM

Hello everyone, 

I'm just curious about scams happening in this website.  Has someone contacted you and have talked to you trying to know you and have declared their eternal love and it hasn't even been a week? They will sweet talk you until they feel comfortable. Later they will tell you they are traveling to different countries doing work and are going to another country to start a project.  Then they tell you that in order to continue their work they need $$$ but are unable to do so because they don't have all the $$$ needed, their money is in the states and due to bank issues they cannot get to their money.  So they ask for your assistance.  They will say friends and even their mothers have already helped but not enough, therefore they will ask you if you can help them by sending them $1000 or even $500. And the story continues but that's the idea. 

Ha, I encountered one of those and I'm glad my intuition knew better than to believe his instant pure love.  I'm so glad I have brains to send them you know where.   Let me know if anyone has encountered something like that.  If you have can you share your story.  

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 2Comments

• View author's info Posted on May 14, 2016 at 07:17 PM

Hello, I am King Umgubumgusupercaliflagalisticexpialidocius of Nigeria.  I have $50m to give you, please give bank account details please.

• View author's info Posted on Mar 30, 2015 at 06:08 PM

Hahahahha generous indeed!! Sometimes it's hard to believe that a person will be dumb enough to fall for it, but then again someone had to fall in order for them to continue attempting to scam people.  

Follow - email me when people comment