20 year old female moving to Toronto seeks friends or more!! Romance Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Mar 27, 2007 at 10:18 PM

My name is Natasha, I am outgoing, sweet, silly but mature when needed, honest, and just an all around great person to talk to. I will be visiting Toronto in April from the 19th-24th, and moving to Scarburough in August. I am looking to make friends, go on dates and eventually have a relationship. I want someone who I can venture to art galleries, museums, coffee shops, poetry readings, parks, concerts or just stay home and cuddle with. I am NOT interested in one night stands or casual sex. If you would like to get to know me and possibly hang out when I get to Toronto

Members Only

Follow - email me when people comment
  • 3Comments

• View author's info Posted on Sep 03, 2009 at 11:25 PM

WELL HAVE FUN THERE
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 21, 2009 at 07:11 PM

hey there

welcome to toronto. where their is so much to do and see. new friends are always welcome. new adventure are just a bus ride away.

i am scott. i am not from toronto originally and yet i have been here for 7 years now. their is still so much to see. and do. let talk and maybe we can met.

thanks
  • View author's info Posted on May 22, 2007 at 08:19 AM

hey there im not from ontario im actually from new brunswick but im a truck driver and im in ontario every week and would love to hook up sometime if interested
Follow - email me when people comment