reality tv shows Entertainment and Hobbies Forward to friends

• View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2005 at 04:51 PM

I didn't think I would like it at first, but it grew on me. I actually have started to like it. Although I was sad to see the family with the two little kids leave. I wanted them to win.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 21, 2005 at 10:12 AM

princessbella write:
    OMG!!!!!!!!!! i'm such a reality TV junkie...it's getting worse with all the new shows...i've actually cancelled dates cause i didn't want to miss one of my favorite shows.

I have one word for you...TiVo. It is a wonderful invention. I don't know if they have it where you are but I know I wouldn't live without it. I can record all my favorite shows without putting in a tape and watch when I want without the commercials.

I too am a reality TV junkie. Survivor, Big Brother, Amazing Race, Americas next top model, Extreme home makeover....love them all.
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 09, 2005 at 10:25 AM

northern_star63uk write:
    Yep, I can see that. Soem are good, some are not. But what would I know? I hardly watch the television!

Wow, you are definitely my ideal man. Too bad you live across the pond. Might have to think about getting my passport renewed!
  • View author's info Posted on Oct 01, 2005 at 12:32 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!! i'm such a reality TV junkie...it's getting worse with all the new shows...i've actually cancelled dates cause i didn't want to miss one of my favorite shows.

Rockchick...how hot was Dean on Big Brother this year....yummmyyyyyyyy
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 21, 2005 at 07:29 PM

I, too, admit that I am a reality show junkie. The ones I like are: Big Brother, Survivor, The Amazing Race, and The Mole.

Holy cow, how do I have time for all of that?? LOL

I am also VERY excited that Lost is starting tonight!! Anyone else watch that one??
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 21, 2005 at 11:42 AM

walks up to the podium.... clears her throat and says...... Hi! My name is Kewanna and I am a reality tv addict.

Yes, I have watched Big Brother from day one... same with Survivor.... I watch all of the Amazing Races.... I watch the Bachelors and The Bachlorettes.... the Biggest Loser... geez... I even watched The Mole! Yes, I know... I have it bad! I watch them ALL! So, now where are the refreshments? Is the meeting adjourned?
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 21, 2005 at 10:15 AM

i admit it. i am a reality show junkie. i'm so bad that i even watch battle of the reality allstars. BUT i do watch regular tv shows too. i don't really think that it is that reality tv shows are putting actors out of business, but more that they are probably cheaper to have on the air than a regular show.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 20, 2005 at 10:07 AM

Yep, I can see that. Soem are good, some are not. But what would I know? I hardly watch the television!
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 20, 2005 at 02:45 AM

Yeah I must admit I like them as well ... but only a select few, I love Big Brother, and I like School of Rock with Gene Simmonds, and I wish I could have caught Search for an INXS star with Dave Navarro ... but they can be fun and some can be so poxy as well ...
Follow - email me when people comment