1. I overanalyze situations too much. Especially situations where men are concerned.
2. I don't get enough sleep.
3. I work too much.
4. Get my feelings hurt too easily.
5. I try to take care of everyone around me and need to concentrate on myself more.
Hmmmm ok ...
1. Pizza Hut nights
2. Solitude in the evenings
3. Being plyable in most situations
4. Loss of attention at the wrong times.
5. Feeling i have to comment to things on daft message boards when the folks in them dont even know me yet !!!
1). I would like to stop harvesting human organs and selling them on eBay.
2). I wish I didn't feel compelled to watch infommercials and PAX tv 24/7.
3). I need to not hum the theme song to "The Exorcist" during intimate moments. It seems to kill the mood.
4). I want to refrain from hollering "Whoomp, there it is!" every single time I pass a mirror in public.
5). And perhaps most of all, I fervently wish I didn't feel the incessant need to make a jackass of myself on public message boards.
1. Nail Biting (so I wear fake ones!)
2. I sometimes think I have slight OCD, I am REALLY preoccupied with tidiness.
3. I internalize all problems.
4. Online Shopping has become an addiction!
5. I can be overly-critical, toward both myself and others
Geez, looking back on them........Yikes! I'm not as great as I thought.....LOL!! Did I put that modesty was one of my bad habits!?!
2-Putting my heart before my brain( More often then not.).
3-Holding on too tightly to memories.
4-Deliberately being aloof.
5-Sugar coating things for those close to me rather than telling them the truth about themselves.