1. Imagine - John Lennon
2. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
3. Impala - Andrea Bocelli
4. You're Beautiful - James Blunt
5. Goodbye my lover - James Blunt
6. Ever the same - Rob Thomas
7. Simply the best - Tina Turner
8. You and me - Lifehouse
9. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen
10. Somebody to love - Queen
11. Beth - Kiss
12. Reach up for the (sunrise - Duran Duran
13. Sunday Morning - Maroon 5
14. Shout - Tears for Fears
15. Bad case of loving you ( doctor doctor) - Robert Palmer
16. You're all I need to get by - Aretha Franklin
17.Waiting for a girl like you - Foreigner
18. It's raining men- Who sings that??
19. La Camsia Negra - Juanes
20. Like a virgin - Madonna
ok, this one is a toughy as I like so much different music, but I would have to day some of my favs are (in no particular order I might add :p):
Black Sabbath - Paranoid
Guns N Roses - November Rain
Grant Lee Buffalo - Honey Don't Think
Meatloaf - I Would do Anything....
Alice Cooper - Poison
Chris Rea - Road to Hell
Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight
Journey - Don't Stop Believing
Aerosmith - Cryin
one of the tracks from the movie fifth element that I cannot remember the name of and currently cannot find - its kinda starts 'opera' llike but goes into a more rock beat....
1. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin
2. Comfortably Numb - Pink Floyd
3. Bring Him Home - From Les Miserables
4. You Will be My Ain True Love - Alison Krauss
5. Red House - Jimi Hendrix
6. Imagine - John Lennon
7. Boom Boom - John Lee Hooker
8. Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby - Gillian Welch, Alison Krauss & Emmylou Harris
9. Take Your Whiskey Home - Van Halen
10. Uninvited - Alanis Morissette
oh this is hard, but here it goes...
1. moon river, audrey hepburn
2. I love you honey, patsy cline
3. at last, etta james
4. fallen, evenescence
5. unwritten, natasha bettingfield
6. the dance, garth brooks
7. i want you, cheep trick
8. story of my life, social d.
9. your the one that i want, greese
10. bed of roses, faith hill
This is never easy but here goes! In no order of preference...
Every Day Is Like Sunday-Morrisey
Personal Jesus-Depeche Mode
Love Will Tear Us Apart-Joy Division
True Faith-New Order
I Won't Let You Down-phd
Nothing Can Change This Love-Sam Cooke
Annie's Song-John Denver
Bridge Over Troubled Water-Simon and Garfunkel
1. REM - Everybody Hurts
2. Bon Jovi - Never say goodbye
3. Terry Jacks - Seasons in the sun
4. Eva cassidy - Somewhere over the rainbow
5. Kelly & Ozzy Osbourne Changes
6. Mike & The Mechanics - He aint heavy hes my brother
7. Prince - Purple Rain
8. Foreigner - I wanna know wot love it
9. The Cars - Drive
10. Meatloaf - Paradise by the Dashboard light
FiestyFatChick, I never thought I would see a Candye Kane song on anybodies list. Good choice. For those who don't know, she's a local lass made good. And for those who have seen an adult movie or two, it's the same gal who did some movies back a few years ago. She doesn't deny or hide the fact that she had to support her kids. And she's large and sexxxy. If you ever get the chance to see her, you'll enjoy her shows.
okay, i'm a bit eccentric:
1.wait in vain for your love- Bob Marley
2.Under Pressure- David Bowie and Queen
3.Spaceship- Kanye West
4.What's going on-Marvin Gaye
5. November Rain-Guns n Roses
6.Every Woman-Chakan Khan
7.Oh Father- Madonna
8.Redemption Song- Bob Marley
9. Dancing Queen -ABBA -yeah i said it
10.Proud Mary- Tina and Ike Turner
there are millons more but these will get me dancing and singing(a candian idol i'm not)in my undies.
Clair De Lune-Debussy
She's Always a Woman-Billy Joel
She's got a Way- Billy Joel
In Your Eyes-Peter Gabriel
You shook me all night Long- ACDC
Strong Enough-Sheryl Crow
Strawberry Fields Forever- Beatles
Blue Bayou- Linda Ronstadt
As Time Goes By-Theme song Casablanca
dav68uk write: for what its worth this is mine, it changes slightly now and again but here we go ! 1. Green Day..jesusus of suburbia 2. Lauryn Hill..ex-factor 3. Green Day..extraordinary girl 4.Kings of Leon..kings of the rodeo 5. The Jam..the bitterest pill 6. Stones.. gimme shelter 7. Pogues.. thousands are sailin 8. charlie &the bhoys...let the people sing 9. Blondie..Denis 10. The Verve..bitter sweet symphony and many many more ..lol
Tut tut what would Billy Joe say about you not including good riddance (Time of your life)?
i guess...mine would have to be.....
1) take me out by Franz Ferdinand
2) scars by papa roach
3) nothing to lose by billy talent
4) the hamster dance song by Hampton the hamster
5) last resort by papa roach
6) the bad touch by the bloodhound gang
7) Jesus of suburbia by green day
8) duality by slipknot
9) violent p****graphy by system of a down
10) she will be loved by maroon 5
This topic needs a bit of alternative rock. Like previous comments, hard to limit the list to 10...
1. Fearless, Pink Floyd
2. No Love Lost, Joy Division
3. Holiday, The Dandy Warhols
4. The Air Near my Fingers, The White Stripes
5. The Ship Song, Nick Cave/Bad Seeds
6. Bittersweet Symphony, The Verve
7. Your Eyes, Underground Lovers
8. Gough, The Whitlams
9. Istanbul Not Constantinople, TMBG
10. Albinoni's Adagio
I would have to agree, it often changes, but some remain the same.
1. Standing Outside the Fire ? Garth Brooks...
2. Raise a Little Hell-Trooper...
3. Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy ? Big and Rich...
4. Sign of the Gypsy Queen-April Wine...
5. Cats in the Cradle-Harry Chapin...
6. More than a feeling - Bosto...
7. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin...
8. Thunder Struck-AC/AC...
9. Somebody to Love - Queen...
10. Bohemian Rhapsody - Queen...
for what its worth this is mine, it changes slightly now and again but here we go !
1. Green Day..jesusus of suburbia
2. Lauryn Hill..ex-factor
3. Green Day..extraordinary girl
4.Kings of Leon..kings of the rodeo
5. The Jam..the bitterest pill
6. Stones.. gimme shelter
7. Pogues.. thousands are sailin
8. charlie &the bhoys...let the people sing
10. The Verve..bitter sweet symphony
and many many more ..lol
1. Marvin Gaye, Lets get it on
2. Bon Jovi, Bed of Roses
3. Fat Larrys Band, Zoom
4. Bryan Adams Summer of 69
5. Lou Rawls, Youll never find
6. Tim McGraw, Your my best friend
7. Diana Ross, Touch me in the morning
8. Odyessey, If your looking for a way out
9. Ruby Winters I will
10. Etta James, I just wanna make love to you