Home > Plus size Forums > fun on the side > be who you are say what you feel because those who Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
be who you are say what you feel because those who
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 14, 2005 09:22

mind dont matter,and those who matter dont mind peace

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 05, 2006 16:41

I love that quote. I belive in being "real" with people. On some level we all care (even just a little) about what others think about us. That is what makes us human. However, if you arent real with yourself, how can you be real with others. I always tell my friends: "when you are lying in bed at the end of the day, who do u have to answer to?" It kind of puts things into perspective. Dont you think?
-lovlyelf

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 19, 2005 08:15

You have a beautiful soul and you WILL find someone who appreciates you.

Sass x

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 07:45

lol, okay, i guess my blonde is showing a little. you gotta read the title too....

I couldnt agree more. I may be 35 years old, but i cant walk by a puddle after a rain without at least getting my feet wet, trees are still for climbing, and life can still be glorious if you open your eyes.

Someday, I hope I can find someone who can appreciate it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 09:38

lol okay darlin, you lost me there.

jailene (with an m at the Y, lol)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 15, 2005 03:08

Firstly, the baby in that picture is ADORABLE.

Anyway, someone told me when it comes to truthfulness and respect in a relatioship it's all mind over matter..cuz he don't mind *whatever he wants to do he's going to do it* because fat girls don't matter.

And when they say this is because they are looking for some PEACE...and it's not smiles and sunshine. I say, what comes around goes around and in the pursuit of PEACE, folks should remember that regardless of the size, shape or look of a person, we all have feelings.

Just my thoughts...

M~