Plus size Forums > love > I just wanna get married Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I just wanna get married
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 16, 2005 22:34

I'm so sick in tired of looking for my soulmate..I just wanna get married...and live happly ever afater!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 08, 2012 21:01

i'm 26, i have no children, and im college educated, i'd love to meet my "happy ever after" but until i do im happy living my life as a single woman.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Sep 04, 2011 18:56

OOOOOH, please don't rush... because you'll end up with "marrying down" and be miserable.  Dig yourself for a a while and make sure you're happy with who that is before you introduce any other variables. LOL

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 06, 2010 19:24

I know how this feels a little too well. I just feel like I need to find my husband before the rest of my life will fall into place.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 03, 2009 02:43

dont rush into it.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 27, 2006 08:19

Sweet heart that's not the way to go because you sure as hell don?t wanna end up with some dumb you think loves you.

Wait.

The man you spend the rest of you life with may not be what you expected but he just might be what you need.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 13, 2006 04:54

Hun at 21, dont run before u can walk, 21 is the start to you becomming an adult,and IF you are lucky and one of the minority u will find that special person then, but believe me by the time u hit yr 30's u will be a different woman, then 40's same thing, the 20's is the time u discover life, yourself and learn to have fun, dont ask it to be over yet, enjoy dating, enjoy meeting people! Remember you only live once!
huggles
Vonnie xx

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 13, 2006 04:39

grizzly0154 write:
i wish you well in your journey,,,no advice and no joking,, just a hope you find what you seek....

This is the best reply that I have ever read to a post ever.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 12, 2006 10:21

If at 21 you are discouraged, what happens when you are my age? I am 54, was married 20 years to an alcoholic, cheating, wife-beater! As the saying goes: "Better to be happily alone, then miserable with someone!" Hate to tell you, but, "There is NO perfect relationship, and what you see is not always what you get!" So, pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and, enjoy "YOU!" The right man will notice, and, the "search" will be over!.
Hugs,
sweetsforyou, (Mary)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 11, 2005 07:24

xxamielangelxx write:
I'm so sick in tired of looking for my soulmate..I just wanna get married...and live happly ever afater!

LOL, you and all the rest of us!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 01, 2005 14:23

beh, im not so sure about marriage, but someone who i can share my life with would be good. i recently got crashed and burned by a guy and its no fun, but im like, well ok that hurt, lets learn and move on....any takers ;) :p

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 21, 2005 13:58

So Rock, he's just gone with the wind. LOL

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 30, 2005 21:38

i agree...how many men does it take to find the right one...and where is he hiding... this dating thing stinks
i agree...how many men does it take to find the right one...and where is he hiding... this dating thing stinks

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 22, 2005 14:17

PLEASE, don't rush into marriage at 21! I found my soulmate and didn't get married until I was 25. You have plenty of time. Focus on your studies or work (like my wife did before we got married)Trust me, you are beautiful, guys can be short-sited when it comes to relationships. Pamper yourself, draw an oatmeal bath with candles, go shopping, buy some shoes, treat yourself! When you feel confident about yourself, guys will see that! Believe me, it is a turn-on when guys see you believe and love yourself!! Now let the Chase Begin.
PLEASE, don't rush into marriage at 21! I found my soulmate and didn't get married until I was 25. You have plenty of time. Focus on your studies or work (like my wife did before we got married)Trust me, you are beautiful, guys can be short-sited when it comes to relationships. Pamper yourself, draw an oatmeal bath with candles, go shopping, buy some shoes, treat yourself! When you feel confident about yourself, guys will see that! Believe me, it is a turn-on when guys see you believe and love yourself!! Now let the Chase Begin.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 17, 2005 21:53

hunny you are 21.... no hurry! just slow down and learn from all the frogs.
haha i can't say my lessons have stuck tho?
sometimes the idea of a dress and a party outweighs the idea that it is susposed to be forever. so be choosey!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 15, 2005 12:14

Im a swm/34years old looking for that special someone to fill the void in my life.I am ISO a lady some size who would be my soulmate.Im a romantic at heart.I love long romantic walks in the park with special someone, holding hands and talking. Sitting by the river and watching the boats sail back and forth. A quiet evening by the fireplace with a good bottle of wine, some stimulating conversation and great company what more could one ask for. I am looking for a woman between the ages of 34 and 60+ somone who is INTELLIGENT, has a great sense of HUMOUR and most of all someone who is PASSIONATE, a women who is also SENSUAL not just sexual, someone who knows how to treat her man with the respect he deserves and will get the same in return.
If you a player then keep steppin, just dont have time for the games. I want someone to compliment my life not complicate it. All I am asking is that you "COME CORRECT"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 14, 2005 09:03

Cindismiles,

I don't know the exact count but I'm pretty sure, from my figures it's well over 300 and still counting! LOL

Have a wonderful day!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 10, 2005 11:16

I want to get married too.

Your church or mine?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 09, 2005 10:52

Er...this is not a fairytale honey. Don't rush your life away. You'll regret it...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 02, 2005 19:43

I have to agree with the kissing of frogs before you find your prince. Take your time and see what the man has to offer incase you don't like the total package. I think about marriage but am in search of the right man.