Home > Plus size Forums > Entertainment and Hobbies > Gamers Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Gamers
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 20, 2005 03:42

Any gamers around? I online game with most of my free time. Just want to know if any women here online game. The game I play the most is World of Warcraft.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 18, 2011 21:39

I mostly play the survival horror, I love dead space left 4 dead resident evil etc. I also love the old school games

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 22, 2011 07:07

I love WoW too ... been playing for about a year so far and haven't levelled any characters up to 85 yet, I'm so slack. Bit of an altoholic, love trying new classes and stuff. If anyone plays on Khaz'goroth my mains are Silkfang and Silkwand, would love to chat :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 19, 2011 15:57

I've been playing WoW for about three years. Took some time off right before Cataclysm dropped, so I have 3 level 80s sitting around. It can become so all-consuming, I haven't experimented with other games/platforms yet.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Dec 21, 2009 23:41

hey i am a gamer chick..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 03, 2008 11:37

My first game i ever played was pong the big arcade,and then my old man bouht as a christmas presebt the Aari2600,i stayed a whole day playyinf day and night nonstop,have played old school games ,classics,now i play ps2 and some computer games, i havent played online yet,but soon

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 06, 2008 03:39

I dont play much of old school games only frogger but Im a fan of my 360.
Bio shock, halo & the darkness.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, May 19, 2006 10:06

I am big player in Anarchy online and love it. You can play for free to try it out which hooked me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 00:09

I love trying out new games. But I still stick with my favorites.

I started on a 2600 and a ZX81. Which was a early edition computer. Commodore 64 rocked. Still have it around somewhere. Right now I have tried out various online games. Local games get boring after awhile. Too hard to play or too easy to cheat on.
I play Star Wars Galaxies or Matrix online as the mood fits. Though EQ or EQ2 peak my interest occasionally.
Planetside, COV or COH were fun but a bit to repetive for my taste.
Table top games are fun. I love playing them but playing by myself gets boring. Need more friends to play.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 02, 2006 16:10

Reading this thread brought back many memories for me. My first gaming experience came from playing the old Atari 2600, 5200, Intellivison, Commodre 64, Amiga, PS 1 and now Xbox and PC games. I love real time strategy games such as Myth, Starcraft, Warcraft, and Rome. I also played online games like EQ (2 years). Some other faves have been Resident Evil, and Silent Hill.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 02, 2006 08:58

yeah well... I went to Epcot... had too much wine... found the Norse stuff.... well let's just say that the city of Orlando has asked me not to come back. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 01, 2006 02:01

I am such an old school DDer

*glances at pic*

Really? I would never have guessed

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 31, 2006 05:27

I game quite frequently these days. I am such an old school DDer but it's so hard to find people that play tabletop these days that I mostly stick to substitutes Like Evercrack and DAoC. But it's just not the same.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 13, 2006 18:08

Theophrastus write:
An ex girlfriend finished all the Tomb Raider games on playstation and then got the newer ones for her PC but at no moment did she actually think about playing them... she just used the walkthroughs for all of them.

Hey... maybe walkthroughs are a BBW thing :-)

... nope they are an everyone thing.
I'd rather oops and miss secrets and find it throught the second time through. Like final fantasy 6.... yeah sites like game revolution kinda killed the whole play it for yourself mode of playing. The temptation is too great for some.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 13, 2006 10:46

I'm with NorthernGordon...I love the shoot'em up stuff. I play PS2 and alot of Computer games. I just got done with 'Fable' which I thought was a really kool game. I love the 'Medal of Honor' games and absolutley loved the Serious Sam games. I dont really care for the RPG games. 'Call of Duty' I thought was a good one also.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 13, 2006 03:04

An ex girlfriend finished all the Tomb Raider games on playstation and then got the newer ones for her PC but at no moment did she actually think about playing them... she just used the walkthroughs for all of them.

Hey... maybe walkthroughs are a BBW thing :-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 12, 2006 17:53

I tried my first game, Lands of Lore 111 awhile ago. I picked it up because it was so cheap. It was a fun game for a first time experience. I had to cheat and go online for walk throughs as I got stuck in a couple of spaces. I need to find another game to work through.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 05, 2006 20:58

Me?? A gamer? haha...I am horrible at games...online or playstation. And honestly I get really board after playing a game for like 30 mins...The only game I am good at is a beachvolle ball game. I dominate that game lol.....stopped playing that once I had won like everything.

But yeah that's like the only game I play...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 04, 2006 00:20

I absolutely LOVE Sims2. Does that count as being a gamer?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2005 21:02

I like wow and runescape, I find city of villains a bit too much. I kind of lost interest in WOW after my character had been 60 or a while.

I love table top games, but find my enthusiasm for rpgs in person has waned as I aged.

I also enjoy getting a game, such as might and magic or dungeonkeeper or morrowind, and completing it.