Home > Plus size Forums > Message board > PA BBW Party/Campout Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
PA BBW Party/Campout
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 04, 2007 20:03

PA BBW Party/Campout

When: Sept 14-16 2007
Where: Hominy Ridge
Route 36
Cook's Forest, PA
See link below for directions and pictures of the
cabins and lodge.

I have reserved cabin 5 which rooms 8 people.... Rate for the weekend to stay will be $75 per person in the cabin.
The $75 includes a place to sleep and food. BYOB, towels, sleeping bags,pillows,personal products and anything else youd like.

We also reserved the whole lodge which consists of 3 suites that will hold a total of 16 people. Rates to stay in the lodge are $50 per person for the whole weekend. Again, that includes food and a place to sleep.

Erma has reserved cabin 6. It sleeps 4 people. The rate is $75 for the weekend.

There are also a limited number of tent sites available. Rates for these are $25 for the weekend.

Everything is on a first come first serve basis.

We have not yet reserved cabin 4. If we get a good response and it is still available, we may do that.

This an adult only function. BYOB but please leave the recreational drugs behind. If you are drinking....we get your keys.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 06, 2007 02:49

Anyone here any more about this? I would absolutely love to go but need more details.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 04, 2007 17:54

That's awesome. Cook's forest isn't that far from me and I have that Sunday off so I'd be able to come on Saturday. Would it be all right if I just came for the evening and didn't spend the night in a cabin or tent?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 04, 2007 13:30

Anything more on this?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 21, 2007 21:03

I am really tired, so maybe I am not seeing the link? I would love to join the group. Love to camp and would like to connect with other BBWs out there. Not to mention it is only a 2 hour drive from Erie, PA if that. If I do tent, our shower facilities available?
Or they may have deleted the link cause it is not really allowed?