Home > Plus size Forums > DATING > Pet Peeves in dating Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Pet Peeves in dating
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 30, 2005 05:41

I would like to hear the pet peeves that men and woman have i would like to see how what turns ppl on and what turns ppl off. my list is
when the work all day and then do not shower, whenever the talk nothing about themself. whenever all they want to do is play video games. whenever the use the rr and forget to put the toliet lid down and you go and sit on it and u fall right in. how they kiss you wit morning breathe.never put toilet paper on back on the roll.Gross Teeth period. how the put to much gel in there hair. that just a few.... now lets hear yours
I would like to hear the pet peeves that men and woman have i would like to see how what turns ppl on and what turns ppl off. my list is
when the work all day and then do not shower, whenever the talk nothing about themself. whenever all they want to do is play video games. whenever the use the rr and forget to put the toliet lid down and you go and sit on it and u fall right in. how they kiss you wit morning breathe.never put toilet paper on back on the roll.Gross Teeth period. how the put to much gel in there hair. that just a few.... now lets hear yours

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 18, 2005 11:47

MrGW....that was a real classy date!
Where did you find her? We're all nice girls here

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 17, 2005 18:38

Mr GW,

Are you speaking from expierence?

I can't even buy a date so who am I to talk?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 17, 2005 14:06

How about when you're in a fairly nice resturaunt and they cut a really loud, smelly fa*(r)t and glare at you like you did it?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 16, 2005 13:24

at this risk of being politically incorrect, I really hate it when women feel they have to talk about an ex(s) too much, some is okay, but too much is a definite turn off

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 14, 2005 05:51

WOW- I never knew how many pet peeves I had until I agreed with ALL of you! Especially about the cell phone thing. No calls or texting on a date! It's so RUDE!!! Oh- and to Musicnut- having been a waitress for MANY years- I sincerely thank you for thinking about us! Everyone should know how to tip properly. A lot of times I offer to leave the tip if my date has paid for dinner.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 14, 2005 03:50

musicnut46 wrote:
#1 When he walks in front of me acting like we're not together.
#2 When he's 'cheap' and doesn't leave a good waiter/waitress a decent tip (yes, I have been known to leave more).
#3 When we go out to dinner the FIRST time and before the meal is even over is asking if I'm going to let him spend the night (yes, it HAS happened).
#4 When talks to people he knows and doesn't introduce me like I'm not even there.

Shall I continue??? lol

lol, Music....I have actually refused a secind date because of how the waitress was treated on the first one. (He wasn;t actively mean...just sorta treated her like a robot. No pleases or thank yous or eye contact. And as he was paying via direct debit, we had already left the table when I realized he wasn;t leaving a tip, so I got the pleasure of embarassing him by rather loudly saying "Oh, did you need me to cover the tip for you?")

As for your other ones, I have to say it's pretty sad that I have gottn so used to being sort of ignored in public or in front of friends that now I am dating someone who sees me and not my dress size and is affectionate in public, it's quite the head trip.

Other than the ones mentioned, I would have to say my pet peeve in dating would be when the man is the one driving for the evening, and he drops you off at your home, and doesn't wait to see you get in the door before pulling away. (Yes, I live in a nice neighborhood, but geez....)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 13, 2005 02:31

The thing that's gets me is the "Ex" factor. Always talking about how she did this, how she did that.....please you're all ready out with another woman no need to think of the old. What happened in the past should stay in the past. Ok you've been hurt before but please if you want us to know about that tell us after the first date. The first date is to really see if there is any chemistry not to tell our problems....

ok i really need to stop venting now.
sorry everyone i had to let that out.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 03, 2005 13:22

#1 When he walks in front of me acting like we're not together.
#2 When he's 'cheap' and doesn't leave a good waiter/waitress a decent tip (yes, I have been known to leave more).
#3 When we go out to dinner the FIRST time and before the meal is even over is asking if I'm going to let him spend the night (yes, it HAS happened).
#4 When talks to people he knows and doesn't introduce me like I'm not even there.

Shall I continue??? lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 02, 2005 19:06

how about..Not washing their hands after they do their business? Nast-tee.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 02, 2005 18:44

When a man talks about what kind of woman he does not like. When he talks incessantly about his ex-girlfriends. When he is rude to waiters and waitresses. When he listens to sports on the car radio when we are on a date together. When we go to a movie of my choice, then sulks or complains though out the movie. When there is no chemistry, but he tries to "make moves" anyway.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 31, 2005 12:25

when they blow their nose and then take the time to open the tissue and look at it! gross!
when they blow their nose and then take the time to open the tissue and look at it! gross!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 30, 2005 23:44

People who have their cell phone on and awnser it while at Dinner or in a theater...I think its rude!...Hey I'll cut you some slack maybe it's an emergency..you know your parents were Kidnapped by Carnies...and you'll have to join the circus to find out who's the ringleader behind the whole fiasco and free them ...go ahead I'll understand ...but If it's a "what are ya doing" call..then forget it
People who have their cell phone on and awnser it while at Dinner or in a theater...I think its rude!...Hey I'll cut you some slack maybe it's an emergency..you know your parents were Kidnapped by Carnies...and you'll have to join the circus to find out who's the ringleader behind the whole fiasco and free them ...go ahead I'll understand ...but If it's a "what are ya doing" call..then forget it

Available only
to logged in members