I realy wish and trying to loose some weight but damn why do i allways get hungry,
and i would freaky LOVE to go to a fitness center but i have 4 kids that i have to care for. Is a diet easyer if you don?t have kids ??
i think yes but tell me your experience
please i would apreciate it.
I have 4 kids 19,18,14 and 6 years old they all live at home.
Today i contolled my weight now and OMG
I almost died from the shock its realy time for a long and strict diet.
Im feeling like a big fat monster
It depends how old your kids are, but maybe there are things you can do with them?
- long speedwalks with the baby in a buggy while the older ones are at school(trying not to sing out loud to your iPod!)
- Playing with them in the garden/yard/park .... kicking a ball around with them, using a skipping rope, bat and ball games etc
- find a small inexpensive piece of equipment you can use at home (cheaper than a gym and you can still watch tv!!) There's a Lateral Thigh Trainer on the market that looks good and you might pick it up cheaper somewhere like eBay
- Exercise or dance dvd .... maybe something the older kids could join in with if you have room? (I bought a belly dancing dvd from eBay)
- Swimming with the kids if they are old enough not to need your undivided attention (we have local Aquafit classes during school hours too)
It must be hard to diet with kids - I'd be finishing off their food as well as my own ... good luck!