Home > Plus size Forums > DATING > Has any one ever meet any one off here?????? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Has any one ever meet any one off here??????
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 24, 2005 23:59

Hey i am new to this thing and i woud like to know if this thing really works!!!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 19, 2010 19:12

I don't know about that but I'm hoping to meet MR Grizz, and we'll see what happens :)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 09, 2009 10:06

I would say that I've met about 6 men (give or take one) through the site.  For the most part, they were "first dates" only.  I guess my not sleeping with someone on the first date is not acceptable.  There was one that stood out in the crowd and we still chat (nothing more as his life currently does not have time for a girlfriend).

I have also chatted with a few men that, due to the distance, can only become friends.

My advise is to keep an open mind and keep trying.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 13, 2008 05:55

I met one person from the site a few years ago,he was a nice guy but he lived all the way in Connecticut and i live in New York,his life was very busy,and so was mine ,we turned out being friends,which i do not mind

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 04, 2008 02:32

I can't say that I have... hell, I can't even say I got a wink back... well one :-\

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 30, 2008 15:36

I met one woman from here a few years ago, I just wasn't her type too bad I was attracted to her

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 19, 2006 16:56

jackthelass write:
Congrats Kew, are you still honeymooning? All the best to you and your man.

Re:

Thanks sweetie! We are back and trying to get back into the swing of reality again... unfortunately that means returning to work. I will post a pic as soon as I can. I wish everyone can find the happiness that David and I have found!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 19, 2006 07:28

Well have met a few lovely ladies off this place and been a pleasure knowing them and being friends :) guess am more the sort of guy thats kept as a friend not a lover lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 19, 2006 03:20

jackthelass write:

Just found out today that the man I met most recently was not as 'single' as he professed to be.
So disappointed and disillusioned..... until the next time lol

Re:

Sorry to hear about that, jackthelass. But please don't let it put you off the site. After all, thats just as likely to happen with a guy you meet in a bar!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 15, 2006 13:45

Thank you biird, better to find out sooner rather than later though, eh?
J

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 15, 2006 06:22

Hugs Jack ... hope you're doing ok hun xx

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 14, 2006 16:48

Congrats Kew, are you still honeymooning? All the best to you and your man.

I've met the good, the bad and the ugly on here.
Just found out today that the man I met most recently was not as 'single' as he professed to be.
So disappointed and disillusioned..... until the next time lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 14, 2006 08:26

Wise words MissHoneyBee ..... a good attitude to have on a site like this.

I've chatted to a number guys over 8 months here. Only actually met one, who was the loveliest guy, but he wanted to meet up with others before "choosing" and I wasn't prepared to go along with that.

(And I'm too stubborn to get back in touch even though I'm curious to know if he actually found someone he wanted to go exclusive with)

I've got close to meeting up with a few others but it never actually happened or I got stood up .... so my expectations are now zero, but I enjoy the ramblings on the forum.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 12, 2006 12:36

I've just registered on this site, having been on others earlier in the year. I think its a great way to meet guys because you know that they are genuinely looking for someone too.

Having said that, they may not always be looking for the same thing as you!

My best advice is to jump in there and get your feet wet. If you have a few (or more) dates before you meet 'Mr Right', then you can have fun along the way.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 04, 2006 04:46

That came round quick Kew ... have a fantastic day and a great life together

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 03, 2006 17:52

Yes, my fiance and I met on this site... our wedding is this coming Saturday, October 7th! We are so much in love and cannot wait to start our new life together. Forever really does come true! Hang in there.... it works!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 03, 2006 00:53

Nice one Dizzy .... always good to hear a success story, glad things are going well,

Biirdy x

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 01, 2006 13:24

Greetings from KC area,,,, Yes I have met 2 great ladys from this site all with in a 20 mile radius of Kansas City. This site is nice and well I have met many great friends on here.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 22, 2006 15:20

Yes, I did! We were boyfriend girlfriend for what would have been 2 yrs this coming Aug. I broke it off about 2 weeks ago, we are still friends with benifits(for now). I just decided that we wanted different things in our lives and that is that. I will tell you, if you are lucky enough to find some one on here, just for the fun of it, its all worth the time.
My friend met someone off of here, and he ended up cheating on his wife with my friend. Just check your facts just like anyone else. Go with your gut feelings about someone, you will more then likely be correct.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 18, 2006 07:49

Hi, I'm new to the site so no i haven't met anyone online yet. I do enjoy reading the blogs and hope to meet some friends on the way.