Plus size Forums > DATING > Has any one ever meet any one off here?????? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Has any one ever meet any one off here??????
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 24, 2005 23:59

Hey i am new to this thing and i woud like to know if this thing really works!!!!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 13, 2008 05:55

I met one person from the site a few years ago,he was a nice guy but he lived all the way in Connecticut and i live in New York,his life was very busy,and so was mine ,we turned out being friends,which i do not mind

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 04, 2008 02:32

I can't say that I have... hell, I can't even say I got a wink back... well one :-\

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 30, 2008 15:36

I met one woman from here a few years ago, I just wasn't her type too bad I was attracted to her

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 15, 2006 13:45

Thank you biird, better to find out sooner rather than later though, eh?
J

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 14, 2006 16:48

Congrats Kew, are you still honeymooning? All the best to you and your man.

I've met the good, the bad and the ugly on here.
Just found out today that the man I met most recently was not as 'single' as he professed to be.
So disappointed and disillusioned..... until the next time lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 01, 2006 13:24

Greetings from KC area,,,, Yes I have met 2 great ladys from this site all with in a 20 mile radius of Kansas City. This site is nice and well I have met many great friends on here.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 22, 2006 15:20

Yes, I did! We were boyfriend girlfriend for what would have been 2 yrs this coming Aug. I broke it off about 2 weeks ago, we are still friends with benifits(for now). I just decided that we wanted different things in our lives and that is that. I will tell you, if you are lucky enough to find some one on here, just for the fun of it, its all worth the time.
My friend met someone off of here, and he ended up cheating on his wife with my friend. Just check your facts just like anyone else. Go with your gut feelings about someone, you will more then likely be correct.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 18, 2006 07:49

Hi, I'm new to the site so no i haven't met anyone online yet. I do enjoy reading the blogs and hope to meet some friends on the way.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 14, 2005 10:01

ive met four girls here...nothing major...casual dating...booty calls..im still hoping to catch a good one

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 11, 2005 06:40

As I've said before, the abbility to deceive oneself about people over the internet is simply staggering so any talk beforehand of people being gorgeous and lovely should ALWAYS be taken with a sizeable pinch of salt.

All we're going off are photos and as lovely as some of us are we could have terrible BO, not have any arms or any kind of unattractive characteristics.

So you should see all pre-meeting conversations as little more than chit-chat with a work-collegue you end up asking out or a few minutes spent together at a party.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 11, 2005 06:23

You are absolutely right Gordy. It is their loss. I truly wish that you were in the US or I was in the UK because I would snatch you up in a minute. And I know many others that feel the same way. You are a great guy and if someone can't see that then they aren't good enough for you. Remember that.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 10, 2005 20:26

I've met five women from here now.

No success. I just don't have what it takes it seems.

Being a nice guy who respects women ain't enough any more.

What's disappointing is when people say things like "I really like you and think you're gorgeous" and then just totally ain't into you in real life.

Well you know something? It's your losses not mine!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 09, 2005 12:09

Hey u all, yes i have met someone on this site, (no names), he was a nice guy, and i saw him a couple of times,but he was just not the guy 4 me,it was a shme, but thats how the cookie crumbles, better luck for me next time !!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 09, 2005 10:07

I did a search...saw someone I wanted to meet. I joined. I emailed him. We met 2 days later. We have been together for 8 weeks so far. So...I might have been lucky I don't know. I just went for what I wanted!

LJC
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 03, 2005 15:16

Hi forum

I have met quite a few guys from this site, all have been nice guys but just did not work out. They know who they are and i wish them well. I live in hope!
Lyns

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 29, 2005 16:58

Interesting replies - thanks for everyone sharing.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 29, 2005 14:48

YES! I have met a couple of wonderful women from here. The first didn't work out. Now, I am seeing the most incredible woman, and we are crazy about each other. Things are going so well, in fact, I have cancelled my membership here and it will expire on 10/5.
So, yes, this sight does work. Just be patient and be yourself, and you will find them too.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 24, 2005 20:19

Hey Sunshine!

Well, I haven't "physically" met anyone from here...perhaps b/c I get a ton of winks and such and nobody lives near me! They're all from Germany, Sweden, London and all over the US...no where near Chicago!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 24, 2005 15:21

Well.....Tis early days, but I had a lovely telephone chat with a guy I have been talking to that I met here, we are looking at lunch soon...so I will get ya all know if n when it happens.
I certainly have met some great people via this site, and had some great laughs, and long may it continue