Plus size Forums > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > Attracted to SSBBW's yet hard to meet one Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Attracted to SSBBW's yet hard to meet one
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 01, 2005 11:11

I have always been attarcted to SSBBW's over 350lbs. Seems though its so hard to meet any and the few I meet can't believe I would be attracted to LARGE women.... For me the saying 'Once you go SSBBW, there is no going back'.
I'd love to to here from all.
I have always been attarcted to SSBBW's over 350lbs. Seems though its so hard to meet any and the few I meet can't believe I would be attracted to LARGE women.... For me the saying 'Once you go SSBBW, there is no going back'.
I'd love to to here from all.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 10, 2009 11:11

Although I wish you are *still single* it means super-sized, which given the amount of time thats passed since this post, you probably know that by now. I just hope now that you are still available, cause I wasn't when this was posted but I am now.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 27, 2007 22:31

Like a famous bank robber once said, he robbed banks "cause that's where the money is". Well go places that SSBBW's would go like a NAAFA event.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 20, 2007 13:33

I would love to go out this weekend.

PoncaPride

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 11, 2007 06:44

I live in the L.A. area and find that it is hard to meet anyone I think it would be easy out here but it isn't.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 07, 2006 06:35

Am here and looking for some fun as well too. Romantic, passionate and trust me I do all the right things. I'll be worth your time.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 24, 2006 18:33

Ok.. trying to get used to these acronyms.. is this "still single big beautiful women"?? If so, then that is me! I am a divorced lady from NY.. now located in central VA. I want an honest man to talk to. How about it? No players, please.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 18, 2006 19:19

im with boycandy.. post a pic. =D

Im in Chicago north side!

hit me up.