Home > Plus size Forums > Friendship > I have no friends Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
I have no friends
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 02, 2006 13:59

Look I am looking for some friends to talk to and spend time with. I go to college and come home and do my homework and study.I need some fun in my life. I like to travel. But I have no where to go. I would love to see the world. But I just need some friends. I sit at home all alone everyday. I am bore out of my mind. Please come be my friend. I know that I am a very shy person. But I am a very good listener. I like going to church and listening to music. All I as for is some friends to hang out with and play card and talk about things that I don't know about. I feel so left out. I just want to feel like some one care about me as a person. I know that Jesus Christ care about me but I still need some female and male friends in my life as well. Please come and be my friend please. I have no pic.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 01, 2006 08:15

I do go to college and to church but no one talk to me at all. I have been pick on all of my life and i just need some friends who i can talk too and who understand what I am going throw. I am so sick of just not being able to tell someone how i feel on the inside even if I wear a smi on the outside.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 30, 2006 07:35

I would like to be your friend. You can e-mail me if you like. I do need some friends in my life. I just go to college and back home. I need some places to hang out.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 13, 2006 16:02

I understand that!!!!! i just posted a new topic about being lonely. i am not looking for anything sexual, just a friend. all i do is work and sleep and sleep and work. i just want some human companionship.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 28, 2006 07:47

OMG...tell me out it girl! Don't we know it..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 28, 2006 07:45

How can you go to college and have no friends? I would suggest you join some groups on campus and if you enjoy goign to church, join a young group within the church....do these things, and you are sure to meet some great ppl. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 25, 2006 15:55

Sharpe write:
The odd forum....

It means 'some' 'a few' 'a couple of' that sort of thing the odd one or two.

I once went to Holland and they were correcting me on my English!

Surely not

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 25, 2006 15:16

The odd forum....

It means 'some' 'a few' 'a couple of' that sort of thing the odd one or two.

I once went to Holland and they were correcting me on my English!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 22, 2006 11:25

It seems to me that going to church would be a way to meet people. You might start by asking the pastor if there is a Singles ministry at your church. If there isn't ask about starting one. Join the choir or usher board. Go to bible study. In most churches, there is always something to do.

Meeting people does not have to be so difficult if you are willing to let your guard down, or force yourself to just say "Hi" to people. Especially people that you are in the places that you regularly go, (church and school). Sometimes just letting someone know that you acknowledge them, can move you closer to meeting people and possibly to make a connection. Also, remember that sometimes the people that you see on a regular basis may be just as shy and lonely as you and wish that someone would want to befriend them, too.

just my two cents.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 21, 2006 21:49

Hello,my name is tasha I too have no friends I've just moved to Portland from Calif. I am very full figugured and get made fun of alot.I am messy but try to work on it, I have a hard time getting around,and am trying to get spiritually connected.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 06, 2006 02:46

Theo and Anthony.... in your disagreeing with me you made my point... your friendships are in real life not just over the internet... that was the point I was making. Without human contact, it just isn't real.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 05, 2006 12:20

I disagree also, One person for almost 3 years now and we hang out alot, also someone that I see a couple of times a month. So don't give up hope the Internet is real.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 05, 2006 10:26

It's an expression... it means that I have been to meets for some of the forums I've been on.

It's not like there's a forum for odd people or something...

Other than here

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 05, 2006 09:48

what is the odd forum theo?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 05, 2006 07:31

Just as another avenue to explore, have you looked into joining some community based groups? I belong to a discussion group that meets in a coffee shop once a week, and have met some great people that way. I found my group through Y! groups by typing the subject I was interested in and my city (I was looking for a good message board and was pleasantly surprised to find this group which also met once a week). If your neighborhood has a community association, check with them, as well as your local public library, etc.

Best of luck to you :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 05, 2006 07:18

I have to agree with you Theophrastus. I have made many friends online, then actually met them in person, and the friendship only grew stronger. Far as "falling in love online", I couldn't agree with you more, unfortunately I learned the hard way.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 05, 2006 04:08

I don't think that's true.

I've met a number of friends online. I've also been to the odd forum meeting and met lots of nice people. I actually think the internet is a great way to meet friends.

Don't confuse friendship with love, people often "fall in love" over the internet and that's never real until you meet up but there's no room for faking friendship. You either enjoy talking to each other or you don't.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 04, 2006 04:38

Sweetie... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you are seriously thinking you will find "real" friends online, you are only kidding yourself. I suggest you look within your church (since you mentioned going to church). The problem with the internet is that it isn't real.... there is no real human contact and without that, it is really hard to have a true friendship. I have learned this lesson the hard way recently. Good luck finding what you are looking for dear.