Home > Plus size Forums > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > So now what?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
So now what??
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 09, 2007 07:56

I met a guy online and we have gotten close over the past 6 months. We expressed our love for each other 3 months ago. Because he is in Europe and I am in North America, it has taken a while for us to look forward to meeting. I am supposed to fly over there in 2 and a half weeks to spend time with him. Every once in a while I would come on the site to see if he is still focused on me and last week I discovered he has posted another ad. So what do I do now? Ask him about it? Go on the trip and see what happens and how he acts with me? Wonder for the next two weeks if he is going to cancel out on me at the last minute? He is still telling me he loves me and is looking forward to seeing me. So this is really eating at me.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 16, 2007 06:26

Um I don't think you need us to tell you something isn't kosher there! If he was truly interested in you he WOULD NOT be placing more adds on here! Do yourself a favor and save your money. I would NOT recommend traveling over seas to meet up with any one off the Internet believe me its not worth it. You will be thousands of miles away from any one who could help you. And like the other poster said there are allot of scams going around. I was watching tv the other night and it had men and women who kidnap younger women and sell them into the sex trade! Shocking I know but it really happens and you can't get out. Really think about it why would he be looking for another girl if hes suppose to meet you in a few weeks dosen't that hit you as odd?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 12, 2007 22:59

It is strange that you have to travel overseas for a date. Be aware of the scams that are going on. Another thing see if you can find a friend who can answer his new ad and find the results of the encounter before thinking about going overseas to meet him. Please be very careful.