Home > Plus size Forums > Romance > why cant i find anyone on here or in my own town? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
why cant i find anyone on here or in my own town?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 25, 2007 10:53

i'm getting rather depressed at the thought of being single for the rest of my life, because thats whats going to happen. ive been single now for 2 years and im so lonely. ive had lots of dates but nothing ever works out im begining to think its all down to me i dont have much confidence as it is.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 22, 2007 15:49

I find it really heart breaking that all the beautiful women out there and that i see on here seem to have no confidence.

I see such a lovelyness in your face and your smile i just think you have to be true to yourself and believe in yourself that you are worth the attention of the guys you are seeking to attract. Once you have your own acceptance that perhaps you aren't that hideous looking and you might be attractive then the rest will just fall into place.

Accept who you are and give yourself permission to relax and accept love.

BTW i am not gay ;o) just a romantic at heart and i still believe there is a knight in shining armour and a damsal in distressed for everyone out there!

Good luck!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 12, 2007 23:13

Just looked at your Profile there Sammy, All I can say is you dont give off the vibe that you have lost your confidence at all, maybe you have mislaid it in the fold of your purse, below the fluff... SEE.

There you go!!!

Hope you find what your looking for Sammy.

Hugz and Cuddles from Aberdeen XX

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 11, 2007 10:44

Hi Sammy,
This seems to be a common problem for many of us girlfriend. I'm from NJ (U.S.) & have asked the very same question in the blog on my profile. There do seem to be some wonderful men out there, but as luck would have it, they are often far away. I went through a period after my last serious relationship where I thought as you do...that I might be destined to be on my own. But, ya know what? It was just that I needed some time. Time to rebuild my self-esteem & time to see that I just wasn't meant to be alone. He's out there sweetie...for both of us. Have faith!
Hugs :o)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 25, 2007 16:33

Hi there!
I'm from Wisconsin and after divorcing a total dunderhead last year, I am looking in the UK
Where i live, I don't even wanna bother cause all I'll find are men who are like or even worse than my ex!
Lidia

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 25, 2007 22:27

Sweetie my momma always told me not to go looking for love because I'd be to blinded by my own expectations to see something good when it came along... Try taking some time off from whatever to take care of urself hun and maybe in time Mr. Right will spot you out in a crowd and think to himself "where has she been all my life."

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 18, 2007 22:59

Don't be sad, I've lived in washington state for a few years and dating is slim to none. You are a beautiful woman- Don't lose the faith :O)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 17, 2007 10:50

bless you thanks alot.xxxxx

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 17, 2007 00:39

Sammy dont worry aabout your confidence honey if i wasn't a yank across the pond i would be up on you in a heart beat Babe!!!!