Home > Plus size Forums > love > trying to find a decent guy Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
trying to find a decent guy
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 15, 2006 14:43

I have just got out of 2 serious relationships (over the past 2 years)and I decided that there has got to be a nice holesome type of guy near me...do they even exist anymore??..all i see around me is guys having sex with as many girls as they could and finding myself in controlling relationships. Im from Texas and i was wondering is there a guy out here somewhere that has a good set of morals and is a true country type boy...i have yet to find one

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 16, 2006 13:47

countrylovingirl write:
I have just got out of 2 serious relationships (over the past 2 years)and I decided that there has got to be a nice holesome type of guy near me...do they even exist anymore??..all i see around me is guys having sex with as many girls as they could and finding myself in controlling relationships. Im from Texas and i was wondering is there a guy out here somewhere that has a good set of morals and is a true country type boy...i have yet to find one

Give yourself a break countrylovingirl ... you're only just an adult yet have had 2 serious relationships?!

Get yourself out there and have a little fun before you find yourself barefoot, pregnant and chained to the stove! There is alot for you to experience out in the real world before you look to get yourself settled down ... enjoy it!