Home > Plus size Forums > DATING > SHORTAGE OF NICE UK GUYS !!! Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
SHORTAGE OF NICE UK GUYS !!!
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 07, 2005 07:17

Hey u all, how come all the cute lookin guys on this site r from the states, or if there r some nice guys from the uk on this site where r u all hiding.
Come and introduce yourself,dont be shy,i wont bite," unless u want me 2" LOL xxxxx

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 16, 2005 16:22

Hello i am a nice uk male, i live in northants and would like to chat with new people,

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 10, 2005 03:49

Theo, you have just hit the nail bang on the head there.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 10, 2005 03:06

I wouldn't say you were boring Gordy. That's definitely not a word I'd think of with you in mind.

If you look at her other posts though, you'll see she has a pretty idiosyncratic definition of nice. Whereas in the past on these forums we've talked about it meaning "with bad social skills" it would appear we missed out the definition of nice as "6 foot tall, black and athletic"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 10, 2005 00:52

I'm a nice guy. Not a wild, exciting guy who will totally blow your mind, just nice lol.

I treat women with respect and am always kind and pleasant. That would have got me very far back in the days. But I don't know what you ladies are looking for nowadays. You say you want a "nice guy" but I've also read many posts where it says nice is equivalent to boring and dull and I guess that's where I come in LOL.

Gordy

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 09, 2005 12:06

HOW COME I CANT FIND THEM,MUST BE 2 FUSSY !!!
I get quite a few men contacting me each week,but they r not the kind of guys i usually check 4, but i am not going to give up !!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 08, 2005 14:51

Roch...There are some lovely sweet UK men here, U just need to look a little harder, and if you do, then do read any reviews or testimony things, just so you dont get hurt!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 07, 2005 09:42

I think there is a shortage of guys here also. I can't find them anywhere. Maybe they are hiding from me...hehehe.