Home > Plus size Forums > Just Chat > bbw or ssbbw? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
bbw or ssbbw?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 02, 2006 20:49

Hello all I was just reading a Post some were else.. And it made me wonder at what weight do you.. Cross from being a bww to a ssbbw any ideas on that??

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 15, 2009 06:31

whats going on beautiful what are you looking for on here?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 23, 2009 22:28

Super Sized BBW

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 23, 2009 00:49

lookfor bbw for tampa'fl

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 20, 2009 12:40

Dumb question alert! What does ssbbw mean? Yes, I'm new to this site but love BBW.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 19, 2009 13:59

I think height might have something to do with it as well as how much muscle tone you have (muscle weighs more). I am 5'3" and 370, but most people guess me about 300... so I always say I am a BBW.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Sep 30, 2008 09:12

welshtartlet2k7, can't send u anything cause I'm not a gold member, but I would say you are 'HOT' :D. Trust me, you Are beautiful

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Sep 20, 2007 16:53

hiya im new to this how is everyone i dunno if u lot class be as bbw as im hardly beautiful like but hiya alll

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 08, 2007 16:59

I have no idea but I'd probably be considered a SSBBW because I'm 6'0 tall. Someone once called me an Amazon. I'm not sure I like the term and I was never certain how he meant it either. Honestly, I wouldn't worry about it. If he doesn't like you for who you are then that's his loss not yours (I know...easier said than done).

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Aug 04, 2007 11:27

BBW or SSBBW?Ahhhh so what.I have date d wht I condidered BBW or SSBBW since I was 14.It is,in my opinion,a very subjective issue,depending on who you asked and when> I am vet blunt and direct on this subject.The only thing tht a non BBW or non SSBBW can do for me is bring me a message from a BBW or A SSBBW

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 16:24

Theophrastus write:
BBW and SSBBW aren't scientific terms. They're terms used by fetishists, so next time someone tells you whether you're a BBW or a SSBBW, tell him that that would be dependent upon whether he's a cretin or a moron.

What do you care about their arbitrary labelling system? let them worry about that.

Well said Theo!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 16, 2006 16:48

PinkPenguins write:
Good point sweetcaramel I guess there are different size standards.. All over the world I think that the Usa.. Might have the most lax ones.. Just meaning we have the largest amount of over weight people.. I have traveled to Canada before and now looking back.. I was the only "larger" person I saw there.. Some of the people even were surprised to see me seamed.. There was a nice plus sized store in Turo Nova Scoatia.. I remember thou I think the name was Pennants or something like that..It was kinda like our Lane Bryant.. I dunno if they would have any in your area for you..

thanks pink and the store i think is called pennigtons and they usually caters for size 20 and up ...there's another store called addition-elle 14 plus that i shop at but it's a bit expensive and with our 15% tax it gets ridiculos ....but what can you do, eh....i still prefer going to the states and two years ago an old navy opened up and they go up to a size 20, so in causal clothes i'm doing okay it's the professional attire that gets annoying and pants length ....don't get me started ...at 5 feet 91/2 inches ...i've brought back the michael jackson style of the eighties ....it seems big and tall does not go together.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 16, 2006 12:57

The name of the store is Penningtons. Hope it helps.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 15, 2006 20:40

Good point sweetcaramel I guess there are different size standards.. All over the world I think that the Usa.. Might have the most lax ones.. Just meaning we have the largest amount of over weight people.. I have traveled to Canada before and now looking back.. I was the only "larger" person I saw there.. Some of the people even were surprised to see me seamed.. There was a nice plus sized store in Turo Nova Scoatia.. I remember thou I think the name was Pennants or something like that..It was kinda like our Lane Bryant.. I dunno if they would have any in your area for you..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 15, 2006 16:18

JustLooking34F write:
I often wondered myself what was considered an SSBBW. Some say its over 250 lbs some say its over 300. I cant imagine a person weighing 150 being a BBW consedering the average size of a lady in America is a 14 - 16.

But that's in America, i'm from Montreal, and the society here is a bit designer oriented. Women my age are usually a size 4 or complaining that they can't get into a size 2...size 8 and 10 is considered average...i'm a size 14 on a good day but usually a size 16...believe me shopping for clothes is a nightmare...but fortunatly i travel to the states often so i do my shopping there ...it's why, to those who use the term, in montreal i'm a bbw.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 15, 2006 09:58

JustLooking34F write:
I often wondered myself what was considered an SSBBW. Some say its over 250 lbs some say its over 300. I cant imagine a person weighing 150 being a BBW consedering the average size of a lady in America is a 14 - 16.

I agree! My goal weight is 150... I hate to think that I'd still feel fat at that weight. It is difficult sometimes to see pictures of beautiful average sized women on here that label themselves as BBWs... OMGosh... I can't imagine a guy who doesn't like BBWs not being attracted to them!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 15, 2006 09:46

Theophrastus write:
BBW and SSBBW aren't scientific terms. They're terms used by fetishists, so next time someone tells you whether you're a BBW or a SSBBW, tell him that that would be dependent upon whether he's a cretin or a moron.

What do you care about their arbitrary labelling system? let them worry about that.

oh thats spot on lol made me crease up to

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Feb 12, 2006 15:54

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 09, 2006 18:49

I was just curios as to what.. The line of bbw and ssbbw was in the collective mind set.. I do see your point Theo and.. It is nice to say who cares what.. The world thinks but when it comes down to it.. That's not reality EVERY one.. At some point in there life cares.. What some one else thinks not that you.. Should let that run your life.. Just a thought..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 09, 2006 16:23