Plus size Forums > Just Chat > Feeling uncomfterble on sites not made for bbws?? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Feeling uncomfterble on sites not made for bbws??
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 07, 2007 07:16

Any one ever join any other sites that weren't made specifically for bbws? And feel a bit uncomfey about it. Ill explain I joined a different blogging site a while ago. And seams like every women on there is a size 2 I'm not kidding. I saw a thread in there tonight with these size 2 women complaining that the clothing is being made to big now a days. Not that I have anything against size 2 women but I dunno I just never feel compleatly comfey on sites like them kinda like I'm a closet fat person or something lol .. Any one else know what I mean??

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 30, 2007 22:37

My friends and I laugh about this sometimes. I also belong to an interracial dating site, so when I'm on there I check the "What I'm looking for" area to see if they say anything about wanting a skinny woman. When I'm on the BBW sites I have to first check to see if the white guys are willing to date outside of their race before reading their profiles...LOL

But yes sometimes I have to stand up and tell the skinny chicks on that site that not everyone likes skinny chicks. It kills me when they type something like if I gain anymore weight only ugly, cripple guys will want me. I don't understand people sometimes.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 01, 2007 06:07

SquishyErin (and anyone else reading!) Please, please, please don't feel inferior or even have that thought for a second! No-one on this planet is better than you. We are all beautiful in our own way, and there is someone out there for everyone! It would be pretty cr@p if we were all the same or stick thin with edges. You are beautiful. You're quite young, but believe me - you will become more confident and love yourself! If people want to be narrow minded and catty - then STUFF 'em!!! We know what's best, don't we girls?!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 09, 2007 19:28

You sound way too cute to be inferior to any skinny chick Erin.

I can't really say too much on this topic since I'm not a bbw.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 09, 2007 05:42

SquishyErin write:
I know exactly what you mean. Nowadays I just stay away from them because I always feel as though I'm inferior to the skinnier girls.

Re:

Thanks for the reply seams like the message bords around here have really droped off a bit since I last posted I can hear the tumble weeds tossing around as I write this lol.. You should never feel inferior to them I know I don't. I can except myself just as I am and be ok with it. Just that I don't feel like they would be so excepting of me if they knew I wasn't in the size 2 club. They actually had threads in there debating wither or not society should even except us. And some of the ansers were kinda shocking really..Okie dokies thanks again :)