Home > Plus size Forums > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > What's worse: thighs rubbing burns or yeasty southern under crevice of the mammarys Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What's worse: thighs rubbing burns or yeasty southern under crevice of the mammarys
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 13, 2006 03:04

I for one would have to vote for the under the tit rash. The sh*t hurts. At least with thigh rub you can sit down and chill or desperately find some relieving A&D ointment or some baby powder. I know this is a disturbing topic but I'm curious.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 29, 2006 13:38

Well personally I would not know because I personally powder everything after I dry completely off after a shower.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 22, 2006 08:20

One of the makers of yeast infections creams has recently put out a product for just these situations. I can't remember which. Funny how it came our right after this thread was started.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 18, 2006 20:12

SisterFern write:
For all who suffer from the pain of rashes in crevices, due to skin surface yeast. Heres a tip, purchase miconizole shampoo from your Veterinarian. brand name DVM Malaseb shampoo. This is a soapless shampoo. Shower with it as soap during those ourbreaks and the problem will reslove,quickly and with this stinging pain. And watch your carb intake, carbs break down to sugars and yeast love sugar. Be well and happy.

Miconizole is the medication in over the counter yeast infection cures. You can buy the 7 day cream version and apply it to your infected area to kill the yeast, and keep as dry as possible. A&D works like Desitin and other Diaper rash medications, because it's a moisture barrier. It will eventually work, and is immediately soothing.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 18, 2006 20:08

PinkPenguins write:
Summer time is the worst time for rashes.. I found the diaper cream works good too.. And also GoldBond medicated powder.. Little expensive but well worth the relief..

I actually have a worse time of it in Winter. In summer I wear loose fitting shorts and air circulation it better. My warm winter clothing keeps moisture trapped next to my skin. And I love Gold Bond!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 07, 2006 14:12

Cornstarch baby powder. Lots and lots of it in both spots........

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 25, 2006 08:23

If you are having bad rashes like that it might be worth going to get tested for diabetes. my mother used to get those all the time a nd then she found out she was diabetic. i personally use the before mentioned deodorant trick or desitine. works wonders!!! my legs don't really rub that much together but then again i always wear jeans or pants of some sort.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 20, 2006 16:52

I've also found wearing "bike shorts" (ie, short leggings made from a cotton/lyrca blend, not the ones that real cyclists wear) under my skirt or dress works brilliantly to prevent the thigh rub thing.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 30, 2006 20:12

Cool secret I learned from a friend. Simple deodorant (applied elsewhere than other the arms) can help prevent chafing.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jan 27, 2006 21:08

For all who suffer from the pain of rashes in crevices, due to skin surface yeast. Heres a tip, purchase miconizole shampoo from your Veterinarian. brand name DVM Malaseb shampoo. This is a soapless shampoo. Shower with it as soap during those ourbreaks and the problem will reslove,quickly and with this stinging pain. And watch your carb intake, carbs break down to sugars and yeast love sugar. Be well and happy.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 20:09

I'll tell you one thing, I'll never wear corduroy pants again. I swear sparks were flying when my thighs were rubbing together!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 08:34

I would have to go with breast rash. If we didn't have to wear a damn bra it wouldn't be so bad. Either way all hail A&D ointment!!!!! Nothing like putting it out there girl.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 16, 2006 03:57

Summer time is the worst time for rashes.. I found the diaper cream works good too.. And also GoldBond medicated powder.. Little expensive but well worth the relief..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 15, 2006 08:11

Well, for anyone disturbed by this topic, they can look elewhere.

I found, if you end up getting one of those rashes, that cream for diaper rashes works wonders.

Thankfully, I don't get them often, mostly on the thighs when I wear nylons. As for the under the breast ones, I put a little baby powder there in the nmorning. It absorbs any excess moisture, so helps to both prevent a rash, and smell better.

And now you all know way more about my personal hygeine than you ever wanted.