Home > Plus size Forums > Message board > Must love coffee Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Must love coffee
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 04, 2008 05:55

Am I missing something here???

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 21, 2008 13:19

You are right, I do live in Eureka. We can either set something up for lunch one weekday, or meet one Saturday

As for puzzles, no, I'm not a big puzzle person.........although I do enjoy a little Sudoku now and then.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 18, 2008 15:45

Hi Leslie:

Glad you liked the Farmers Market idea. Unfortunately, it sounds like that's not good for you this weekend, and next weekend I'll be in the Bay Area attending a Coin Collecting Show. So unless you are ever free during the week, it seems like we are looking at the first Saturday in May.

By the way, is the Eureka Farmer's Market you are talking about in Henderson Center ? I think those are held every Thursday during the summer, and that would be convenient (but not as much fun as the one in Arcata) for me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Apr 17, 2008 17:25

Saturday mornings are not always good for me. I was hoping we could meet at the Arcata Farmers Market one Saturday around noon. We could sit on the grass and talk. It would be a dog friendly environment, and a perfect place to people watch. We could meet in front of the McKinley statue. Do you work every Saturday ? If not, that would make for a nice afternoon.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Apr 15, 2008 19:05

Hi Leslie:

I just got your message, and I'm sorry we didn't make the connection last Saturday. It sounds like I was inside while you waited outside. I'm not a gold member, so I'm just learning where I can navigate to on this web site. Since I had not read you latest comments, I assumed you were no longer interested and removed you from my favorites list. Since I now know better, maybe we can set up another meeting....I'll look for a white dog next time.

Take care,

Robert

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 12, 2008 10:41

Hi Leslie:

I was at Old Town Coffee and Chocolates this morning at 9am. I guess I either missed you or something came up and you couldn't make it. Anyway, you are right, it is a great place to people watch.

Robert

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 11, 2008 13:20

I'm a relatively new coffee drinker, so this should be fun. I'll see you there.

Robert