Home > Plus size Forums > Friendship > What ever happen to friendship first Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
What ever happen to friendship first
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Oct 12, 2005 18:21

I thought that friendship comes before love an the bedroom scene ... but i might have guessed wrong .. now most of these men whats to see your assets before they see your face.... what ever happen to getting to kno the person first an then see if there is a match n then may be the assets

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 23, 2005 15:34

There are a few of us men out ther who do realize there is a need for friendship first, then ease into the relation ship with pictures visits etc. The majority of the relationship will happen outside of the bedroom and you have to nurture that part first. This comes from my own share of mistakes and experiences.
There are a few of us men out ther who do realize there is a need for friendship first, then ease into the relation ship with pictures visits etc. The majority of the relationship will happen outside of the bedroom and you have to nurture that part first. This comes from my own share of mistakes and experiences.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 15, 2005 17:50

kewannap write:
In my opinion, the men who want to see the "goods" first aren't relationship material to begin with so I look at it as they are saving me from wasting my time. Hang in there sweetie... there are some great men on this site.

I have to agree entirely with you on that. Not only that if they obsess about "the goods", also a clear indication the only thing they want is physical...while there isn't wrong with that IF it's what you are looking for....hey at least you know upfront to not waste your time!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 13, 2005 17:00

In my opinion, the men who want to see the "goods" first aren't relationship material to begin with so I look at it as they are saving me from wasting my time. Hang in there sweetie... there are some great men on this site.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 13, 2005 12:22

I have been wondering the same thing lately. I met a guy off of here and we have been talking over the phone but all he wants to know is what I can do for him in the bedroom. I have told him more then once that I like to get to know the whole man first.

Maybe guys are seeing online dating as a chance to skip over all the finery and just run right to the animal part of the relationship. I even told my sister that I am looking for a man who wants to get to know me first and then if its right move on. She told me that I will be searching forever and I should just realize that men have one thing on their mind and that is something they want most/all of the time.

Just a thought. Maybe we should start out a converstation asking how big they are...that should even everything up:)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share