What ever happen to friendship first Friendship

• View author's info posted on Oct 23, 2005 15:34

There are a few of us men out ther who do realize there is a need for friendship first, then ease into the relation ship with pictures visits etc. The majority of the relationship will happen outside of the bedroom and you have to nurture that part first. This comes from my own share of mistakes and experiences.
    There are a few of us men out ther who do realize there is a need for friendship first, then ease into the relation ship with pictures visits etc. The majority of the relationship will happen outside of the bedroom and you have to nurture that part first. This comes from my own share of mistakes and experiences.
  • 1Comment

• View author's info posted on Oct 13, 2005 12:22

I have been wondering the same thing lately. I met a guy off of here and we have been talking over the phone but all he wants to know is what I can do for him in the bedroom. I have told him more then once that I like to get to know the whole man first.

Maybe guys are seeing online dating as a chance to skip over all the finery and just run right to the animal part of the relationship. I even told my sister that I am looking for a man who wants to get to know me first and then if its right move on. She told me that I will be searching forever and I should just realize that men have one thing on their mind and that is something they want most/all of the time.

Just a thought. Maybe we should start out a converstation asking how big they are...that should even everything up:)
Follow - Email me when people comment