Home > Plus size Forums > Health > a non diet weight loss Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
a non diet weight loss
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 24, 2006 14:01

hey gang I stated it once but no one seemed to catch my message so here I am again. I found a new way to lose weight that is easy relative cheap and not hard to do at all.
All you have to do is wear a patch like the birth control one and you lose the biggest part of your appetite. You no longer want to snack continuously or eat huge amounts at one time. You feel full after just eating a little bit you do not want to snack and when you do snack you only take a few bites and that's it. This new miracle drug is natural it is a plant from the desert of Africa. It was discussed on the Oprah show and on 60 minutes. I found this delightful patch on the Internet under the name of HOODIA you can put in "Curb Your Appetite" and it will take you to the site. I have lost almost 100lbs since I started using it. I have went from a size 3x to a size 22W. I highly recommend this product.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 02, 2006 19:59

WOOHOO!!!!!congradulations on your weight loss!!!!!!thats awsome...just hope no side effects from the patch.....BB Jeanie

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share