Home > Plus size Forums > Message board > what's the best part of a man's body Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
what's the best part of a man's body
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 08, 2005 09:36

mine is a hairy best lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 04, 2008 06:01

Quoting ZZTIM:

My X thought the best part of my body depended on the location of my wallet.. :0)

AHAHAHAHAHA! LOVE IT!!!

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 11, 2008 11:31

My X thought the best part of my body depended on the location of my wallet.. :0)

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 11, 2008 03:50

As the years have passed, I've done more thinking about this subject. I think the most important thing about a man is his brain. He should have manners, gentleness, kindness towards animals, and be very intelligent so we can have long, interesting conversations.

Physically, I NEED blue eyes! I've never dated a guy who didn't have blue eyes, because they are so incredibly sexy! A soft voice is also nice, and an average body that likes to cuddle is important, too. {sigh} I'm still dreaming of my intelligent, blue-eyed cutie to share the rest of my life with.{smile}

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 31, 2008 03:09

Loki, Can I come visit you?...but I would need a towel when I get to your home....darn ocean trips

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 12, 2007 20:41

Just came on and saw this. My favorite part is the hairy chest, with nice shoulders...oh and don't forget his...uh..well. as long as it's not a tootsie roll I'll say that too. :D

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 15, 2007 20:29

For me it is the kind eyes with a twinkle, strong shoulders and masculine hands. A low voice helps also. But what I consider his best part is his mind and heart. If he is confident in his own skin and has a compassionate heart then physical attributes can change.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 07, 2007 18:36

hmmmm If I had to pick it would be hands. Well then is the eyes then the arm. And with the right one it would be everything about him. OH my minds wondering again. lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 06, 2006 10:02

oh yeah, a man's neck, right between his ear and shoulder. now that's a good place to latch on and do some damage. "toothless grin"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 15, 2006 15:39

Shoulders, shoulders, shoulders.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 09, 2006 14:55

I would have to agree it would be the eyes

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Oct 31, 2006 12:20

The bit between ....... his ears! The mind/brain is probably no.1 for me

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 30, 2006 22:43

I love twinkling fun filled eyes, muscular arms..nice thighs ..I don't like boney butts.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 21, 2006 21:55

i like a man's neck. weird i know but there's just something about the neck that turns me on. it makes me wanna sniff it and lay my head on the guy's shoulder. :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 21, 2006 05:51

i'm gonna keep stating it, but you have to have some physical attraction to a person. I have plenty of guy friends who are awesome smart people, but im not physically attracted to them.
the chemistry behind physical attraction is an evolutionary trait designed to maximise genetic variability of future offspring. If you're with someone and they become deformed, well, thats your issue you stay or run. I would stay, personally. If there was a happy loving relationship there to start with. Im not going to stay out of guilt etc etc. Anyway, the point is, you're gonna have physical things that attract you, because your body and breeding tell you to select for someone that will better the gene pool.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 19, 2006 19:27

MrGW, The title of the post is What Do You Like Best About a Mans Body ?. Just a fun question. I don't think any of us gals mean that someone must have these physical characteristics in order for us to be interested in them. And I don't think you should take it to mean that we would abandon our partner if he lost some of his physical attributes due to age, accident, or ill health.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 19, 2006 18:43

You ladies have several attributes listed but they seem to be a bit lacking. You have told your preferences for visual stimulation but how about attraction? Are we to conclude that, in choosing a Date or even a Mate, the really important thing for a man to posess is "good looks". Only one of you, Parisgirl2005, mentioned anything else. Are we men to conclude that most of you women are seeking only one thing? If this is how mates are chosen then no wonder that there is such a high Divorce rate. If after finding your "ideal" man, he were to become disfigured would you drop him and go in search of another "perfect" man? Perhaps you women are just as guilty of preferring visual eroticism as men have so long been scorned for.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 18, 2006 20:48

big, strong hands.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 18, 2006 03:36

MINE IS THE BUMP mmmmmmm sexy niceahaha

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 17, 2006 16:29

His eyes..they tell a lot about a person...his voice...nice deep voice always gets me...his hands they must be soft...and his soul...