weight watchers Health

• View author's info Author posted on Apr 18, 2006 18:51

I have been going to weight watchers meetings ands have lost weight. It really works and i have tried everything. Send me a message and I will try to help in any way.
  • 4Comments

• View author's info posted on Apr 17, 2007 05:33

Unfortunately, there are no shortcuts to losing weight. The only sane alternative is changing your relationship with food and exercise. I have struggled with this my entire life - back and forth with weight gain and loss. Find a walking partner and just start moving more - being more active. Try to cut out sugar - we all need a chocolate fix - so find alternatives such as those lower calorie energy bars. Trust me, I live it every day. My goal is 10lbs/month on WW. I will keep you posted. Everyone deserves to live a healthy life.
  • View author's info posted on Sep 02, 2006 13:24

I know the concept from my country too, and it?s also my esperience that i is a great help. But of cource as it is mentioned, "good old exercise" is also need. Also to prevent gaining to much weight again.
    The only thing I have against weightwatcher in Denmark is that they are seeling a lot of products making people believe they are very healthy. But infact it has now shown i Denmak that it is not the case. So it?s kind of cheating people In denmark this is not leagal eks. too write "for gaining weight" on su*ck a produkt, there also rules for using the exporession light and so on. But of course in Denmark there is also a lot of laws to prevent bad food and products in the grosserystores. And even thouhg is still succeds companies so "fit" in.
  • View author's info posted on May 17, 2006 23:38

I lost a lot of weight at Weight Watchers BEFORE I had my baby....but being pregnant did something to my hormones....have tried Weight Watchers 3 or 4 times since, and have PUT ON weight every time....
  • View author's info posted on May 04, 2006 16:22

hey, i have also tried weight watchers, but it doesnt work for me.... do you mind me asking your opinion on the surgeries? i am looking into one and was wondering if you have any thoughts.. thanks
Follow - Email me when people comment