Home > Plus size Forums > Just Chat > Lonley Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Lonley
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 22, 2006 13:50

ive grown up with everything ive always wanted and now i just give up im hoping some chat like this will bring me confidnce because im a larger woman than i used to be its bothering me that people actually call me fat in the street. What would anyone do in my situation??

There is this man that i like so much ive even had his name tattoed on me i dont want to give up on him but how would i even get round to kissing him if im not happy?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Sep 06, 2006 05:50

Hi missadrian i also am a very big girl, i do not lack confidence infact i ooze it, some people are so shallow and insensitive its the way society is, if some1 called me fat in the street i would just tell them to look in a mirror or some other remark, my weight has never been a problem to me its other people it bothers.
if you truley like this guy tell him you should be able to see by his reaction if he likes you back, if he dose'nt then at least you'll know where you stand. yes i know i make it sound easy but you will feel better by doing it rather than never knowing good luck

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Sep 04, 2006 02:09

I believe you need to find an inner peace. Rather that is religion or an extra activity in your life. Also, open up to people and be around happy people. If you around a person who smiles and laughs it is contagious.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 23, 2006 21:17

most people are abused mentally or physically because of ther wieght at least at one stage or another, naturally it can be hurtful but it can be dangerous to dwell on these feelings or the circumstances themselves for too long, in fact the only way you can be happy is if you learn to accept yourself for who and what you are- just remember if other people have a problem with you, the way you look or act, it's ther problem not yours! i know tis easier said than done but if you work at it one day you'll just click and realise the only person who can be responsible for your happiness is you