Home > Plus size Forums > Friendship > Marika Crossdresser from Italy Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Marika Crossdresser from Italy
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 25, 2005 02:38

My name's Marika and I'm an italian crossdresser 39 years old and I would love to make friendship with ladies interested to have as friend me.I'm very serious.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 26, 2005 08:40

Hey! I am friends with people from all kinds of lifestyles. I have a friend (real name is Mike) lives south of San Francisco who LOVES to dress!

I used to be an Adult Chat Operator (LOL..okay okay..PHONE BONE OPERATOR!) and got alot of requests from CD's for my character becuase I can talk to trannies like anoyone else....more like girlfriends!

I think trannies are cool! And you keep posting dear! Nothing to be ashamed of, and if you're not....you go girlfriend!

I am always happy to reply back. Might take along time since these posts (the site) take a looooong time to post.

God Bless!

fifi

P.S. So that you know, I am NOT interested in the "S*e*x Adult" kind of friendship, just very good chat friends! And I hope you do find the more friends on this site. As far as I can tell, they're a great buch of people!