Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 21, 2006 04:04

thanks will take u up on your offer of chat xxx

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 20, 2006 09:44

Manmountain,
I got your email and would love to get to know you better, but you didn't include your regular email address in your message. I'm not a full member yet, so I can't reply otherwise. Hope to hear from you!

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 18, 2006 09:13

Have to agree with you Misozi allot of people do have insecurities so you do have to be really careful. It takes time to find the"One" but never give up and give poeple a change, if that doesn't work then do what I'm doing and sending winks out to as many men as possible. If they reply back all well and good but if they don't well its their loss.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 18, 2006 01:38

I thought it was men that played games like that, because they wanted to play the field, you know, have every woman meet their one need, while i am looking for the one man to meet my every need.

Its good to know that some men experience similar behaviours from women. I believe in honesty, that way noone is left wondering why the other person has not bothered to get in touch.

When you know its the one for you manmountain, pursue it until you get a deffinite NO or YES, some people have loads of insecurities and they may not feel that they are good looking enough for you, cos you are a hot guy, i mean handsome.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 11:41

Nope you're not ugly .... and anyway I think it's generally down to chemistry rather than pure looks.
I understand where you're coming from ... I don't feel like I've ever really known love but I still like to think it's out there somewhere, and I know I'm not prepared to settle for anything less just for the sake of having someone around.
So don't give up, keep smiling, and above all, be yourself!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 08:26

i will give it a bit longer

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 05:01

It's not just you, it happens to most of the people on this site. Don't take it personally, you are definitely not ugly!
There are lots of honest bbw's on this site, don't lose heart, just keep looking!