Plus size Forums > love > is there real love Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
is there real love
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 27, 2007 06:05

I think there is real love, I thought I had it but I was wrong, but it wont stop me looking for the right person for me. Sometimes you have to make mistakes before you know whats real, but thats life, you live and learn, it's what makes it interesting. Im hopeful I'll find someone I can make truely happy, and be happy with :)

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 11, 2006 18:39

I am always optimistic. I was married for over 12 years to a man that I loved but was not IN LOVE with. I got married pretty young and didn't know the difference. Then he told me he was GAY and then I knew WHY I felt like that. We were more like brother and sister. That's why I felt like I never had passion. It was AWFUL>>>>> ugh. Anyway, enough of that. Like I said, I am always hopeful and will NOT give up. :0)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 01, 2006 09:38

i we like to be ur friend my name is destiny i live in spain

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 17, 2006 12:30

True love is within all of us.. we only need to find the yin to our yang.

I looked thru all the post under this topic..and in my humble opinion you're all BEAUTIFUL AND/OR HANDSOME!! The problem is a lot of us have a tough time believing in ourselves. The first part of any success comes from within. Okay.. easier said than done. I know that. For I am one of those who doesn't really believe in her attractiveness or beauty. Alas - am I also destined to be unhappy - knowing how to fix the problem yet still unable to?

Such is life I suppose..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 29, 2006 09:58

Just remember....whatever is meant to be, will be. Sounds cliche, but it's true. There is a reason for everything, and maybe those ladies not responding back means that they just weren't meant for you, for whatever reason, good of bad. I know that I've encountered the same problem on here, even though the guy is one that initiated the contact. Keep your head up, cause when the one does come along you won't want to be jaded.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 15, 2006 16:54

Man Mountain your quite a hunk. Dont give up hope of finding someone. I myself have the same problems finding a genuine man. I will never give up hope.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Mar 19, 2006 17:24

Real Love?.......Yeah,There has to be...Why on earth are we all here for, otherwise?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 16, 2006 11:08

Yes sweety there is real love

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 07, 2006 09:42

You're not ugly at all Paul-in fact you're quite a hunk!
Maybe you've just not met the right lady yet.
Do keep looking-I'm sure she's out there waiting for you!
All the very best
Karen x

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 23, 2006 13:13

Sweetie, not only are you handsome, but I have to admit that I would just adore listening to your lovely English accent! That is just me, and like the other ladies have said, sometimes you have to give it longer to find your special one. If you want to come to America, woman will no doubt be falling at your feet! I'm not the only gal here who loves hearing sexy accents!

Have a wonderful day!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Feb 21, 2006 10:25

Angelkat - If someone sends you an email you can reply to tem even if you're not a paying member. What you can't do though is initiate any email conversations.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Feb 20, 2006 09:44

Manmountain,
I got your email and would love to get to know you better, but you didn't include your regular email address in your message. I'm not a full member yet, so I can't reply otherwise. Hope to hear from you!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 18, 2006 09:13

Have to agree with you Misozi allot of people do have insecurities so you do have to be really careful. It takes time to find the"One" but never give up and give poeple a change, if that doesn't work then do what I'm doing and sending winks out to as many men as possible. If they reply back all well and good but if they don't well its their loss.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Feb 18, 2006 01:38

I thought it was men that played games like that, because they wanted to play the field, you know, have every woman meet their one need, while i am looking for the one man to meet my every need.

Its good to know that some men experience similar behaviours from women. I believe in honesty, that way noone is left wondering why the other person has not bothered to get in touch.

When you know its the one for you manmountain, pursue it until you get a deffinite NO or YES, some people have loads of insecurities and they may not feel that they are good looking enough for you, cos you are a hot guy, i mean handsome.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 17, 2006 05:01

It's not just you, it happens to most of the people on this site. Don't take it personally, you are definitely not ugly!
There are lots of honest bbw's on this site, don't lose heart, just keep looking!