Home > Plus size Forums > Message board > Looking for a Gentelman Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Looking for a Gentelman
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 18, 2005 19:16

Hi there,
I'm looking for someone who knows what he want from his life,someone who care and knows how to love,loyal, hounest,and an a open book so i can build my life on him,so if your the one send me email....

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Mar 30, 2007 02:26

Hi my name is Richard im 36 an just a teddy bear, I live in the Falls in Ny. I have a lot of love to offer ,an I am a honest,loyal person ,I do not judge people by there their cover but whats in the heart.I love to have comunacation,cuddle,I belive in giving a person a chance no matter what disabilty you might have. Me I do have trobele with spelling. I am looking for a women who is maybe in to (bhm)- big handsome male, who love to cook, go for walks ,work out ,go on picnics. I am a Scorpio ,I have been told it is the love sign. I know how to romance someone an when I do I know what to do I like a virety of music,I like to play pool and try to play darts too. I like just about any thing in food except spicy foods.I have to be honest that I do not drive because of my size but also because of my reading problem too. I would like to find a real . I like a virety of music,I like to play pool and try to play darts too. I like just about any thing in food except spicy foods.I have to be honest that I do not drive because of my size but also because of my reading problem too. I would like to find a Voluptuous big beautiful africian american women

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Mar 20, 2007 08:11

Maha - you've said it all. A man of our dreams! Personally - I am seeking a Fox Mulder meets Jack Bauer kind of guy... A hero that can hold an intellectual conversation and has an open mind to roads less travelled. Are we asking too much? ;)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Feb 01, 2007 18:27

LADY!!!!!!! IF THE MEN THERE DONT KNOW WHAT A TREASURE YOU ARE!!!!!!!! BELIEVE ME!!!!!! YOU ARE GA-ORGEOUS!!!!!!! AND IF I HAD TO WORK 5 JOBS!!! JUST TO SUPPORT AND KEEP YOU VERY HAPPY I WOULD WITH NO HESITATION!!!! I WILL SAVE YOU!!! MY ARMOR IS A BIT RUSTY!!! BUT I WILL COME TO YOUR RESCUE!!! I AM VERY ROMANTIC AND VERY MARRIAGE MINDED!! FRIENDSHIP FIRST OF COURSE!!