Home > Plus size Forums > Lonely Hearts Post Ur Thoughts Here... > Men on Line Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Men on Line
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 13, 2006 00:16

My question is why is it that all the men I have only one thing they want to do on here. It seems to me that they are all looking for a on-line sex talk and that is it. They all say they want to be friends and get to know you and then all of a sudden they turn into a sex fiend. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against sex I just thought that the guys on here were different and if I am going to do that I think I should at least get paid for my services instead of paying for a service that is not working the way I wanted it to.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 17, 2007 15:37

I'm not like that!

Serious! I think anyone who does that is acting like a hormone-crazed male with their minds in their pants.

Of course, it a big temptation to guys. But anyone can go online for s-e-x. It takes more to think about if that somebody you're chatting with might be your girlfriend or even wife someday.

...and therein lies the problem with our throwaway culture, but I digress.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 14, 2007 14:49

AmuseMe write:
Oh, my... could it be I have The Great Gnosis tongue tied? I am blushing at the thought! lol ;-)

It has been occassionally known to happen, a witty comment and a sharp wit will do that to me

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 14, 2007 13:49

gnosis wrote:
Well for a limited offer , I am offering this.....well....um...

ha!

Good catch :)

I have to offer my eternal undying love :)
:P

Re:

Oh, my... could it be I have The Great Gnosis tongue tied? I am blushing at the thought! lol ;-)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 14, 2007 11:42

Well for a limited offer , I am offering this.....well....um...

ha!

Good catch :)

I have to offer my eternal undying love :)
:P

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jan 13, 2007 09:05

gnosis wrote:

I think I'll be reclassified as a meat popsicle...bonus points if anyone gets that reference

Re:

C(K?)orben Dallas, The Fifth Element

So I don't want bonus points, what else do you have to offer? ;-) lol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 11, 2007 15:17

dtr74x write:
I have something to add here, being the wife of a liar, Im using my husbands "secret" account on large friends, and found out yesterday what he was doing on here, my 2 cents on this is, dont beileve a word what ANY man says on the net, because 99.9% of men who use this site are married or have partners, FACT, so come on girls get real, there is no such thing as love, its made up emotion, just do it back to them use them and if you can, get paid for it as well, then leave them, after all if its good for the goose its good for the gander huh?

Re:

Wow, that is weak that he'd have to resort to doing this kinda stuff
OI!
Yeah, the evidence against us men just keeps mounting doesn't

I think I'll be reclassified as a meat popsicle...bonus points if anyone gets that reference

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 11, 2007 13:23

You sound like you are mad at us when you should be taking out your anger on your husband...he is the liar and the cheat...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 11, 2007 06:06

I have something to add here, being the wife of a liar, Im using my husbands "secret" account on large friends, and found out yesterday what he was doing on here, my 2 cents on this is, dont beileve a word what ANY man says on the net, because 99.9% of men who use this site are married or have partners, FACT, so come on girls get real, there is no such thing as love, its made up emotion, just do it back to them use them and if you can, get paid for it as well, then leave them, after all if its good for the goose its good for the gander huh?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jan 07, 2007 18:27

This is a sad thing. And it is everywhere on the internet. I usally start right off with letting them know that I'm not into that kind of thing and either they leave quick or they stay and have a nice conversation. The ones that leave quick just saved me alot of my time. I have a hard time trying to understand what they get out of it anyway. I mean they have to stop and type in between strokes. What fun is that lol.
I had to laugh at what you said about being paid for it. That was way to funny.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 27, 2006 21:26

It's kind funny in a way isn't it?
Us, men use this way to communicate with people and really to get to know someone and then immediately go primal
I find it kinda funny, that we would expend all that energry to go down the crapper when a horny streak hits us

Funny and kinda sad

Not all of us are like, besides, that kinda talk is best reserved for in person when you actually make good on what your saying

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 19, 2006 15:20

If it makes you feel any better, not all men have their brains in their pants. I'm proud do say I am one of them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 17, 2006 15:18

Gross generalizations are always a tricky thing. Ask anyone who has been in a group that gets hit with the broad strokes and they'll tell you how libelous it is, even if some truth rings through. To be fair, guys have probably earned the label of being unsavory at times. Uhh, other guys, of course. ;)

I guess I'd be more offended that the guy was promising friendship rather than being upfront about being a horny bugger. That's dishonest on top of being depraved. Never a good combo.

Face it, you're looking for one guy, right? There are a lot of frogs (horny toads?) you'll have to go through before the miracle of miracle happens. Don't give up.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 14, 2006 12:49

Would reply to that, but through other websites I'm afraid that is the general assumption.

Tis always the MORE vocal minority that ruin it for the quiet others!!!