Home > Plus size Forums > Friendship > looking for friendship Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
looking for friendship
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 30, 2006 16:58

hi am new on here and i am looking for new friends. just friends. i am looking for ppl who know just how hard it is in the world everyday being a "large" person. thanks for reading this . if your interested in someone knowing how you feel let me know.

Available only
to logged in members

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 26, 2007 13:09

Hello I am a single (BHM)-BIG HANDSOME MALE Richard and im from lockport ny, but now i live in Niagara Falls NY. I am looking for a men weight/age does not matter to me.You must like to go for long walking , country music , picnics ,dinner out ,I like playing pool ,watch wrestling and play assorted video games. I would like to have someone that has a good persontilty does not get upset easly. Likes to cuddle , white female....
I love to laugh and joke around .I would like a man who knows how to cook as it is a turn on to me. do you like giving an reciving massages whith lotions and oils .a working woman would be a plus but at least a type of income would help .I make it on my own with my dissabilty income but belive in sharing expences . I have a friend who is helping me an teaching me daily living things as cooking, cleaning, Well if this sounds good an or want to know any more feel free to ask. Oh I am looking for someone who is honest ,not a game player,has comuncation,also all I can say is please don't judge the book by the cover till you read it from the inside or you will miss out on what is says from the heart.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 26, 2006 15:06

well hi justafriend. i am glad you added to my post . feel free to contact me . i hope to hear from you.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 07, 2006 08:06

Hello My name is Lisa . I know how you feel. I am looking for friends too. Any women want to write and become friends drop me a line.
Smile
Lisa

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 15, 2006 17:57

i hear ya large and lovely.things are so hard out there. sometimes it is hard to get out to exercise because ppl look at in disbelief that you are actually out doing it. i am sorry to hear about your hubby. my mom is going through the same thing. my dad we lost to natural causes but they were together for 30 yrs and she is lost with out him. keep in touch. i can't email so i hope you will keep adding here or email me if you can.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 12, 2006 14:44

Hi Lovie,

I am also large, have a sarcastic sense of humor and would like to be your friend. I live way out in the country and it gets pretty lonely out here. Plus, I know the trails and tribulations of being a 400lb lady in a society where everything is geared towards thinner people: ie. Chairs with side arms (movie seats, airplane seats,
Dr. office chairs, restaurant booths,etc). Also the difficulty climbling stairs,walking very far or standing very long. Not to mention finding clothes that fit, places to sit down while trying to be outside walking (for excercise), my life and what I can do is limiting. Believe me sister, I identity with you. Write back soon my potiental friend. I have two grown sons, and 3 grandchildren, and I'm a widow of 20 years. After losing my husband to a horrible motorcycle crash, I turned to food for comfort, and over time blew up to 400 lbs, and here I am. I could use a frien too lovie. Write soon.
regards,

jb

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 09, 2006 13:07

sorry it has taken me so long to reply. i am not an gold member so i can't email but i hope we can chat this way. thanks for the responses it makes me feel great that there are ppl who understand.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 05, 2006 21:40

Hi there,

I know just how how you feel girl. It's hard in this here world when you're large. Anytime you want to chat I'd love to. I'm from South Dakota and have a hard time making friends because of my size. I get overlooked.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 30, 2006 23:08

hello!