Home > Plus size Forums > Entertainment and Hobbies > Why don't bbbw give younger guys that love them a chance Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Why don't bbbw give younger guys that love them a chance
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 15, 2005 08:10

Me, on the other hand love me some bbbwoman . I would for someone to give me chance and to show how much I can hang with them allllaround and them some. So, if thier any bbbw woman that would love to give a chance hit me up and hit me hard.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 20, 2006 15:16

Hello all. I agree with you all on this one, or the ones that haven't shot loverboy out of the water. It's the personality that makes the person who he or she is. Yes, some of us have seen 21 year old's party all the time, for some adult men it's all the time nonstop reguarless of the age, and I think that's what has a large part in what older women think of younger men. You can't expect thought if your under the age of 18 and like a much older person to really think about you other than friends, because there is a huge red flad of "jail bait" attached to the younger name. I for one prefer a guy who knows what he wants in life, has a stable job, can support himself and not rely on the other half to do so for him, has his own car, and knows how to treat me with the same respect that he would want in return. Someone that doesn't expect everything handed to him on a silver platter or wants to be waited on hand and foot, because lets face it, you've got legs, arms and hands, use them!

Food for thought: You can be with a total drop dead georgous person, someone with looks that would make a horse fall over drooling. You could be a millionaire and with enough money to go shopping for anything that you could ever want and never have a care in the world at how much something costs. But think about this. Your with this person and the looks and the money goes away. Are you still going to love this person because they aren't rich or georgous anymore?

So in the few men that i've dated, I can count on one hand how many people i've dated since highschool in '97, I've learned one valuable lesson. Never take the person for granted, because tomorrow they may not be there. Never underestimate the power of love, because it has a really strange way of finding you when you least expect it.

Loverboy keep your head up, because believe it or not, there is always someone in this world for every man and woman.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 20, 2006 15:16

Hello all. I agree with you all on this one, or the ones that haven't shot loverboy out of the water. It's the personality that makes the person who he or she is. Yes, some of us have seen 21 year old's party all the time, for some adult men it's all the time nonstop reguarless of the age, and I think that's what has a large part in what older women think of younger men. You can't expect thought if your under the age of 18 and like a much older person to really think about you other than friends, because there is a huge red flad of "jail bait" attached to the younger name. I for one prefer a guy who knows what he wants in life, has a stable job, can support himself and not rely on the other half to do so for him, has his own car, and knows how to treat me with the same respect that he would want in return. Someone that doesn't expect everything handed to him on a silver platter or wants to be waited on hand and foot, because lets face it, you've got legs, arms and hands, use them!

Food for thought: You can be with a total drop dead georgous person, someone with looks that would make a horse fall over drooling. You could be a millionaire and with enough money to go shopping for anything that you could ever want and never have a care in the world at how much something costs. But think about this. Your with this person and the looks and the money goes away. Are you still going to love this person because they aren't rich or georgous anymore?

So in the few men that i've dated, I can count on one hand how many people i've dated since highschool in '97, I've learned one valuable lesson. Never take the person for granted, because tomorrow they may not be there. Never underestimate the power of love, because it has a really strange way of finding you when you least expect it.

Loverboy keep your head up, because believe it or not, there is always someone in this world for every mand and woman.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jul 10, 2006 15:26

A round of applause to bboops!!! I loved your reply to MistressSuzy...I haven't laughed that hard in a loooonnnnggg time!!! I completely agree with you!

I know guys who are in thier early 20's who put a suit & tie on everyday and are professionals.....reliable, self-sustaining, well-rounded people. And, I have known guys in thier 40's who can't keep a job, don't give a sh*t how they look & have no direction at all in life...it isn't the age, it's the drive, attitude & behaviors that are important!

And, to loverboy2007.....I think that each of us have a definite idea of what we are attracted to. So what if you like older women?! No one can or should condemn you for it!!! I prefer what I prefer as far as looks, personality, & behaviors are concerned. I prefer a more masculine man while some chicks like a mild-mannered, meek man better. I prefer stockier builds and/or tall guys to thin or short men. I prefer men who aren't into themselves big-time to those who are overly self-confident. I prefer a guy who makes me smile & laugh to one who is dry. Who cares, right?! That's what I like! Thank God that we all like something different or where would we all be? Age may be an issue for some, but it isn't for me. Sooooo, don't condemn ANYONE here (yeah, I'm talking to you MistressSuzy & anyone else who has a goofy, biased opinion & who doesn't seem to know what the hell they are talking about) for having a preference....that's basic human nature.

Consider this.....here is a young man who prefers BBW's, right? What if he thought ALL of us BBW's were just big ugly pigs? What if ALL men did? We gals would be sitting at home being in a very lonely situation now wouldn't we? I'm thankful that loverboy2007 & men like him are out there! Just think about that....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jul 07, 2006 21:08

To me I think the age issue is whether or not you truly love each other as opposed to just being with an older woman because it's a big turn-on. I think a lot of younger men see a sexy older woman and think she's Mrs. Robinson or something. The ending of "When Stella Got Her Groove Back" is a good example of that. Stella was truly in love with Taye Diggs' character at the end. It wasn't some extended "booty call". She almost let her fear of being with a younger man destroy something special.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 04, 2006 11:14

Age is very relative. Yes, some younger guys are immature, but you can very well have a very immature 30, 40 or 50-something as well as you can have a very mature 20 year-old. I have often been described as "an old soul in a young body", and I've personally met guys that were like that too. The trick is to find them.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 04, 2006 04:54

ouch what a meanie!!! it's funny being young working hard and being in a professional field of work and being financially stable and then being shot down and classified because of your age don't let someone who depicts us younger guys as just a bunch of "morons"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 02, 2006 16:38

It really depends on the maturity level of the younger guy. I have a close friend whom I know adores me, but he's only 21 and barely wet behind the ears. We've lived very different lives and I do have a bit more... ahem.... experience than he when it comes to life and love. And I don't want to play teacher unless I'm wearing leather boots while holding a cat-o-nine tails... lolol

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 30, 2006 23:29

I have dated several younger men, two of them long term and had no problems with the fact that they were younger, our problems stemmed from other issues. One of them was 12 years younger than me.

And to Mistress Suzy, with that attitude, you better keep hanging onto that tree, cuz it may be the only thing you will have....it is not fair to paint a picture black because of one or two bad apples you have had, a lot of it has to do with who YOU picked and how your outlook on life is.

Good luck loverboy2007 - don't worry, there will be someone out there, older, younger or the same age, don't put restrictions on anyone until you get to know them

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 09, 2006 07:21

loverboy2007, it has nothing to do with a guy being younger, its simply that most people are going to be looking for someone nearer their own age to strike up a relationship with.

And MistressSuzy, I have no idea how you may have been treated in the past by younger guys, but don't take it out on loverboy2007, he seems like a genuine guy!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jun 05, 2006 19:28

WOW that is alittle mean.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 04, 2006 13:00

Now that is a little harsh.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Dec 21, 2005 09:17

loverboy2007 write:
Me, on the other hand love me some bbbwoman . I would for someone to give me chance and to show how much I can hang with them allllaround and them some. So, if thier any bbbw woman that would love to give a chance hit me up and hit me hard.

Well hun first learn to use the spell check. and as for giving younger guys a chance its hard because younger guys are really for the most a bunch of no class stupid mean little boys