Romance Novels Entertainment and Hobbies

• View author's info Author posted on May 23, 2007 22:25

I was just wondering if anyone read romance novels. I love reading them. There sooo exciting and they make me feel tingley inside. I love to read the paranormal romances the most. I am reading Dark Seduction now by Brenda Joyce, it is pretty steamy.

Does anyone else read these book?
  • 4Comments

• View author's info posted on Aug 02, 2007 19:15

I love, love Romance novels. I am especially excited when a read about a women size 12 or better who is able to indulge in romantic adventures. I have read the BIG GIRLS Don't Cry and a few books by brenda thomas, DOnna Hill and Melanie Shuster, I also like period romance novels, i.e. old westerns.
  • View author's info posted on Jun 13, 2007 22:42

Oh yes! I adore reading romance novels and especially the paranormal ones. If only in real life, the men were so gentlemanly, heroic, debonaire and protective of us ! Some of my fav authors / books Kelly Armstrong, Whitley Strieber, Charlaine Harris, Christine Feehan, Susan Lewis, Peter James, Susannah Bates, Karen Hall, Louise Bagshaw, Laurell K. Hamilton,James Herbert (although not really romantic, still a great writer) and the list goes on. I just devour these books. Really nice to hear others like them also ! I'm usually too shy to admit I'm into romance, paranormal romance (and horros) , so thanks. Polly from Sydney :-)
  • View author's info posted on May 27, 2007 23:58

WOHOO!!!! I am not the only one! The thing I love about romance novels is that you go in to a fantasy, of love and lust. You fantasize yourself being that lady. It just so exciting!
  • View author's info Photo Verified posted on May 27, 2007 23:14

I like Nora Roberts.. I don't know why.. maybe because all of her books run the same plot and I can read three in a week? lol.. but I like Iris Johanson and Johanna Lindsay.. Beatrice Small and Susan Johnson. Nothing like the Irish Rogue or Scottish Renegade... like lougenessis said.. that only a virgin can tame. Getting sick of all the "thin as a waif" references tho. lol
Follow - Email me when people comment