Home > Plus size Forums > Friendship > is there any real romantic people left ? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
is there any real romantic people left ?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Mar 30, 2005 15:03

is there really any real romantic and sincere persons on this site left or we just becomeing computer lairs i would like to hear your response?

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 13, 2005 16:17

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I am still a romantic. I love cuddling, kissing, walking hand in hand, doing the little things to let the man in my life know that I appreciate him. You know doing something just because....and not for any specific reason. I also like those things in return, which I cannot seem to find. Romance will never die for me....as I continue to search for my soulmate.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 10, 2005 09:42

I'd quite happily sweep a nice larger lady off her feet!!!

I'm all about the full works, candlelit dinner, open doors for a lady, give her my coat if it's cold, she can share my umbrella if it's raining, I'll send her flowers at random moments, and lots more!

The woman who comes into my life will be treated like a goddess and will be appreciated and cherished always.

Take Care

Gordy

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 07, 2005 17:48

I am actually pretty romantic. I have never had a guy try to sweep me off of my feet. I think men only do that for thin women that they want to impress their friends with. It's not a good thing or a bad thing, its just the way it is.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 07, 2005 07:24

I'm very romantic, I thought romance was a dying art these days, what with the way that s*x is used to sell and promote everything, glad to see there's still plenty of you out there keeping it real!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Jun 17, 2005 02:52

krazyiiiiz I am a romantic, so in answer to your question there are.
I think what happens is that so many people ask for things and than when the person arrives at their door, they are to busy taking inventory before getting to know the true person.
I see you live in Brooklyn, I live in Queens, you want to talk feel free.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 01, 2005 07:32

Ok, I gotta tell ya about the pic thing. When I first signed up here, I was just curious. Then I started getting a lot of requests, so I decided to put some pics up. I had to do this at work (there's a good reason for this, trust me)and the scanner here was set up by our IT dept. So when I scanned them, they accidently went to one of those guys as well as my email!!!Man, was I embarassed! Also, this is the reason my pics are so small. The scanner here is not great and I'm not exp. with using it. I could also get fired for all that, so I see why people have a hard time putting their pics up sometimes. Like some of y'all said, I go for a guy who looks compatible with my personality. Then I'll ask for a pic. Looks aren't everything, but personality is!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, May 31, 2005 11:41

heyyyyyyyyyyyy my nics same everywhere feel free to chat with me.?

victor

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 05, 2005 23:26

I always thought of myself more os the Vinny Barbarino type, good hair, no brains. What? Where? Why?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 05, 2005 13:47

Kevin Costner, Nahhhhhh, Steve's better looking than that and has a better a$$!
Mind you, he swims like a fish so a part in Waterworld 2 would be perfect for him.(Skinny dipping and the long swim to me has made him this way, check behind his ears if you ever meet him......LMAO)
Shula x

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, May 05, 2005 08:39

Countrygirl, you are so right. He looks just like Kevin Costner. This is my first comment in forum. I had been looking through a lot of the subjects and kept seeing Steve, thinking he looks familiar.

Oh, by the way, Steve, I enjoyed your joke about make-up and perfume.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 02, 2005 18:34

who else thinks Steve looks like Kevin Costner in his pic, I sure do

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, May 02, 2005 00:06

krazyiiiiz write:
is there really any real romantic and sincere persons on this site left or we just becomeing computer lairs i would like to hear your response?

Well like to think of my self as a old fashioned romantic, and from what I have been told. so at least on here

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 01, 2005 12:01

Missed me, missed me, not ya gotta kiss me!!!! And maybe a good spanking is do for being such a bad shot. Or did you miss on purpose?

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, May 01, 2005 10:53

Steve,

BANG !!

Did I get ya?????

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 30, 2005 14:36

I have had some ladies who sent me pictures when I asked. And it wasn't like a perv thing, it's one of the winks. I am shallow though and when asking people for a pic but they don't acknowledge the request, I tend to ignore them. Shoot me.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 30, 2005 14:06

LOL@Steve

You always have a way of making me laugh.
I agree... some people simply dont have the means to post a picture. Still some choose to NOT post a picture for their own personal reason's and that doesn't always mean they are married or hiding from a partner. It's not for us to determine these reasons.
Yes, having a picture up does make it much nicer, but it certainly isn't a requierment. I have also met in person a few guys on here who do not post pics. They all turned out to be very nice, good looking gentlemen who each had their own valid reasons for not posting.
It's also true that those without pics take a chance of not getting as many inquieries, but this is the choice they make.

To each their own. *smile*

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 30, 2005 13:34

Cut the people without photos some slack folks. I was on one site and it took me almost two months to post a pic because I didn't have any. I don't take pictures of myself because I don't really want to see me all the time. I can only take so much coolness. Not everybody has a digital camera or they may be so cool like me that they don't own a computer. I think we all just need to stip down and have a big hug. Who's with me? I'll hold your tops.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Apr 29, 2005 18:11

hey i don't lie i just don't have a nice phot yet that i can live with on the net

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 16, 2005 00:49

AuburnRose_SanDiego write:
I think romance is alive and well.

My romantic life would be a lot easier if I could email people here without having to subscribe... (you mean I gotta pay? With money ?!)

I agree, why not be able to answer a mail from someone who has payed. But we can try to use the Instant Messenger more there you can give your mail also.