Home > Plus size Forums > Religion > nice guys cant find nice girls Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
nice guys cant find nice girls
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Aug 24, 2005 05:51

why is it that a nice guy cant find any nice girls that would like to have something real and leave all the mind game's behind?? i mean really if there is any good girl's out there in the state NC let me know.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 09, 2006 02:37

If I was a Jehovah's witness I'd see a jew as a challenge -

"You jewish people are just stubborn... waiting for the messiah and all. Hello?! the messiah was Jesus... get with the winning team!"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 04, 2006 17:11

So is that what you do with your free time, Theo? --- LOL!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 03, 2006 03:11

A friend of mine once replied "can't you leave me alone? I was just about to watch some p0rn!" and he almost certainly was.

Jehova's witness baiting is a wonderful sport.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 02, 2006 16:48

Jehovah's witnesses are a religious group that go door to door proclaiming their religion, and trying to get you convert.

While it's great to be devout in your faith...Sometimes in small communities they can be a bit pushy, dropping by your home several times a year or more... A friend of mine found a good way to keep them from coming back though....

Seeing them at the door, and them having tried to convert him for the 3rd time in a month, he decided to have a bit of fun. He stripped to his undies before answering the door and inviting them in for a beer..

Needless to say they didn't come in and never dared to visit again.....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 02, 2006 07:06

Well, seeing that God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit are all in one....

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 02, 2006 06:00

Nope... it's the name of god in the old testament. Go forth and g00gle.

Jehovah might be Jesus to the extent that Jesus is supposedly god anyway but nope...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 02, 2006 00:31

So its another name for god ...??? I always thought it was another name for Jesus as well ...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Jan 02, 2006 00:17

Theophrastus write:

Also he's clearly something of an exhibitionist as he likes to be watched. All those witnesses...

tee hee and I dont know if it's true or not, but I heard those witnesses rank pretty high on the freaky-deakiness scale.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 31, 2005 02:11

No it isn't... "Jehovah" is a transliteration of Yahweh which is the name given to the god of the Old Testament.

Also he's clearly something of an exhibitionist as he likes to be watched. All those witnesses...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2005 12:24

Cathii write:
Who the hack is Jehovah???

Cathi... Jehovah is another name for Jesus.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Dec 30, 2005 06:24

"All I said was that piece of hallibut was good enough for Jehovah!"

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Dec 17, 2005 22:54

And yet every witness to my life will tell you I am blessed. Good day.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 18, 2005 09:50

Derrick N Y wrote,"(...too many peope professing Christ had compromise Jehovah's principles for the sake of finding love)". My Aunt taught me God is love. Most of what you you say in your post is good sound advice. I cannot take away from that but you and so many others like you come off so angry it pushes folks like me away. The earth is a beautiful place, the universe is a beautiful place. God's plan had to include the enjoyment of this world to make it so beautiful. I think alot of Christians miss out on the joy of life concentrating so much on walking a straight line.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 15, 2005 13:42

wonderful wisdom! Kevin you just have not looked long enough or in the right places. I know the frustration! Proverbs 3:5&6

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Nov 14, 2005 14:25

Funny, I was thinking the same thing recently. Where are all the good, decent men? Anywhere. Not just NY or WI, or China. Also, what do you mean by head games? Men can play that game too. Good luck to all of us!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Aug 26, 2005 04:55

Kevin, this was posted in the "religion" forum ... please define "good girl" because I believe I am a good girl, but have a cheeky wild streak as well, if you are talking "good girl" as in a wholesome catholic or christian girl, I can HONESTLY say I know many a girl raised in such ummmm faiths if thats what they are known as, who are BAD to the bone .... so what is your interpretation

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Aug 25, 2005 02:43

hmm...
Well, we *smirk* are out there, we just hide realy well, to avoid the pervs, idiots and losers.
whoa...that came out sounding way more arrogant /snotty than it was meant.
jsut think needle in a rather large haystack. it's every bit as difficult to find a good man.
please, please define what the heck you mean by a good girl?
*L* it's all in the translation baby!!
take care!
Ciao!
Scarlet