Home > Plus size Forums > Friendship > New kid on the block Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
New kid on the block
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Mar 21, 2005 21:53

Just wanna say hi to everyone
I dont know how to use this so any info would be helpful..

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Apr 04, 2005 20:46

Thanks, to all for the SHOUT's!! It's great to Chat w/so many new friends! Hope to hear from some of u again soon. Here's my SHOUT rt back at u all!!!!!!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 03, 2005 08:57

Sending a Shout Out to Katklt from Jersey !

xoxoxo

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 03, 2005 06:49

Thanks for the shout!! U R 1 funny man. I am starting to meet some great friends through here! Keep smiling

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Apr 03, 2005 04:06

Hello Katherine and Katkit,
Big SHOUT to you both from me as well. Welcome to the jungle.
Shula xx

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Apr 02, 2005 14:22

SHOUT!!!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 26, 2005 17:38

Hi I am also new to this forum's thing. I do enjoy reading all that is posted. It seems to me that there are lots of great people on this site!
Can I get a shout out please!
LOL...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Mar 26, 2005 13:28

Hi Katherine, welcome. Only believe half of what Steve says. He's always razzing us gals here about one thing or another. Sort of like that pesky kid brother you ever/never had. lol

He is right though...Just dive in. I started by asking a question I'd wondered about for years. Whatever floats your boat though. Despite some of the negative stuff posted on the forum, there really are a lot of great, funny, intelligent people here. Some good looking ones like sexy Steve too! ;^) Hope you have fun! I look forward to reading your future posts.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Mar 24, 2005 21:40

Strip down to your skivees and dive right in. Thats what I did, straight in to the deep end. Read the posts and respond to the ones you want, the way you want. There are some topics, no matter where they put them that I can't help myself and start writing my responses with out even realizing it. I'm a sucker for the ones that say all guys want is . . . , or some other way to say something that knocks guys while trying to make it seem a WOMAN would never do that. You'll find that certain friends on the large site (friends? large? Get it? LargeFriends. Gotta be quick!!) are good verbal sparring partners, like this redhead chick. Real TEASE, who likes to mix things up. Good Person, Mrs. Red!! It will usually take a day or so for your response to be posted. Don't ask me why, their house, their rules. If you want to instant message people, you'll have to become a paying member. Happy posting, rookie!! Now drop and give me 40!!