Home > Plus size Forums > Romance > sick of being called fat Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
sick of being called fat
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 08, 2004 07:48

I am sick of being called fat, or man turn uip their nose because i have extra pounds... i am genuine want a long term relationship with a man around my age(61)who would want to enjoy well rounded curves..I have many oter hobbies as well and considre myself fairly intelligent, going to Uni next year.. Don't be shy ... lets get in touch... I live in Australia, but i except any intrest if it is genuine.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 16, 2004 19:10

Hey girlz
im sick ov bein fat too but i luv a cuddly female. pleez chat 2 me if you want some self essteem replacin coz i lov the female form - luv Ian xx

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Oct 08, 2004 20:57

I know that's right sister!My size is just a small part of who I am. It doesn't define me. The extra to love is just an added bonus, warmth in the winter, shade in the summer. ;-) I joined this website because I knew that there would be more open minded people who recognized that the person they may be compatible with may not fit the mold that others believe their perfect match should fit in. Hang in there, the right person will be able to see all the parts of you that make up the interesting woman you are.