R u really looking for fun on the side?? fun on the side

• View author's info posted on May 25, 2012 03:22

i agree
  • 9Comments

• View author's info posted on Nov 07, 2011 12:06

Is it not cheating when a wife, at about age 45 just ends all sex between her and her husband... and will not do a thing to work with him....understand his needs... or why she has lost the urge? And... other than you unyielding hard liners... what the heck is so wrong in a man and woman engaging in sex as long as they are very responsible about it... not promiscuous, and very discreet. Let me say that as long as there are children involved... yes... no going outside marriage. That is bad for the whole family, but after the kids leave the house... the frustrated spouse can go outside and such a move will likely strengthen the marriage back home. It surely did for me. Sex is a physical activity... not something carved in stone. And don't you religicos go telling me that YOU know what is right and wrong. It may be that your GOD just doesn't exist and your argument is totally false. You never know about a persons personal situation. There may be good reasons... that actually benefit the marriage.
  • View author's info posted on Jun 29, 2006 15:36

Yeah I agree about not judging people, it's his life, also according to his own stats his wife is more likely than not cheating on him right now... so he probally needs to go out to get some too.
  • View author's info posted on Jun 21, 2006 18:05

when is it going to far in charting or talking . does fooling around start with the thought or with the words
  • View author's info posted on Mar 25, 2006 18:17

Thank you Jilly. My late wife was diagnosed with Alzheimer's when she was 50. I took care of her at home until she passed away at 61. My new wife is disabled and also is afraid of having orgasms [severe migraines]. I would like an encounter with someone but I will not change my marital situation. Thank You.
  • View author's info posted on Mar 16, 2006 09:49

Personally, I find infidelity to be disgusting. If you took the vows to love, honor, and cherish having an affair (or multiple affairs) only shows you have extremely poor character and any self-respecting woman should kick you to the curb rather than shack up with the likes of a bed-hopping, unfaithful creep.
  • View author's info posted on Feb 19, 2006 20:51

A trip to the funfair probably would result in the same thing, you'd very likely throw up!

Why doesn't he just get divorced and have hundreds of girlfriends instead?
    He's obviously not in the right relationship to have to want to go outside of it.

Or is it the excitment of cheating and hurting someone he loves that appeals to him?

Either way ladies the guy is what i'd call totally undesirable and he isn't even man enough to show his face in case his wife sees him on here....lol.
  • View author's info posted on Feb 10, 2006 11:16

justdavid...How many of these are you starting, this is like the 4th thread of the same thing you are looking for.

The comments from kewannap I believe were correct.

As I mentioned before, go to the sites that offer what you are looking for as a married man (or in a relationship)
  • View author's info posted on Jan 26, 2006 10:09

Hmmmmm maybe by fun he means a companion for trips to the funfair lol :P
  • View author's info posted on Jan 23, 2006 19:25

kewannap write:
    Don't hold your breath on meeting someone for your little fun.... might want to hold what's between your legs instead
    OMG Kewannap, that was so funny
Follow - Email me when people comment