Home > Plus size Forums > Friendship > Is there anyone else on here just looking for actual larger friends? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Is there anyone else on here just looking for actual larger friends?
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 24, 2004 14:30

Heh, what I mean is, I know this is a dating site, but it is also a site for friends to meet. Well that is what I thought when I joined it. I can't attain gold status yet so the only thing I can do is wink to let someone know that I want them to email me first.

I know that in this world, especially on the net that people can have secret agendas, etc, but I promise I am just a friendly person trying to meet some good people. That's all. I hope someone feels that same way I do.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 10, 2009 10:38

I was born in Somerville but now living full time in Florida.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 10, 2009 01:16

NZ?
That's a ways out.
I am happy to be a penpal.
Send me a line.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 08, 2009 15:59

Hi There; How are you? I am from Somerville MA. and looking for friends. Maybe we can be friends. My name is Alice i am 67 years young.I am a large person and i know how hard it is to make friends when you are a big woman. Hope to here from you .

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 18, 2005 15:28

Hello I know what you mean about friends ... with friends like them you don't need enemies rop me a line sometimes

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Dec 18, 2005 15:16

I would like to have a friend to talk to and to also lend a ear

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 08, 2005 17:34

Hi jrf082,You sound like a guy I would like to get to know as a friend.If you get a chance write me back

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Dec 06, 2005 15:59

We do have a chat room and community that lots of members here belong too...If you are interested, then just send a wink, or an e mail... We have a giggle and chat most evenings, no hassle and no pressure, just friends...
Look forward to seeing you there!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 01, 2005 15:59

Im not looking for like a realtionship,I just lost somebody I cared about 8 months ago,Im really just looking for friends. Im not a gold memember people have to email me so I can respond. Im open to all friendships. lol thanks all.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Dec 01, 2005 10:17

I would like to meet some people in Houston, TX area who would like to get together for fun activities and talk, laugh, joke. I am a pretty funny person but when I write emails it seems all the personality is gone. So I might not be the greatest pen pal. But would like to give it a shot. Drop me a line.

Available only
to logged in members

deo
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 25, 2005 22:37

Does it have to be long distance? I am 40min drive from where you live?

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 12, 2005 14:40

MrGW... I pay too... so I can say what I want! And yes, it is growing everyday. Thanks for asking!

P.S.: It is not "club" but a place to chat. Bitterness does not look good on you sweetie. Try something else for a change!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 12, 2005 14:31

Hey Kew, Has anyone joined your "club" yet? It's getting really pathetic seeing all of those secret invites. If it's such a good "club" then I would think that there would be constant new members just from word-of-mouth. We PAY to post, chat, BELONG here. Not to advertise your "club".

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Nov 11, 2005 14:36

I'd like to expand my circle of friends as well. It's hard for adults to develop new friendships, especially if you are shy. That's why I love these forums. Its a way of keeping in touch with other like-minded people.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 10, 2005 13:51

hey there! If you want to hang out with some new friends, let me know. I have a great place where you can chat with several people from this site. Everyone is welcome! Drop me a message here or on ya_hoo with the same name and I'll send you the information. Have a wonderful day!

Kew

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 09, 2005 23:06

Hey all new to the site just lookin to make some new friends n share some laughs.... hope to hear from you soon.

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Nov 09, 2005 11:20

I would LOVE to know where all these men who love large women are, because here in Wisconsin I can't seem to find one. I'm soooooooooooooooo glad I found this website and I hope to make a lot of new friends and more.

Jenni

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 08, 2005 10:18

I completely agre saffireeyes, it is hard to meet people and this is the perfect opportunity to do so. Even here though it can be hard to meet people that are truly interested in a real friendship i have found. Good luck to everyone, and contact me if you want another friend :)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 06, 2005 17:58

There are so many cool people on here...but there still doesn't seem to be any real interaction. If I tried to talk to everyone, it would take me all year. If someone still wants to talk to a potential friend, hit me up.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 06, 2005 16:17

How has everyone been??