Home > Plus size Forums > DATING > How many ladies actully like big guys? Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
How many ladies actully like big guys?
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 19, 2006 06:43

Why do so many of you ladies have to be so far away??? This teddy bear needs a cuddle x

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Oct 16, 2006 07:09

Agree! I am a full figured woman, so I want to be with someone that is my size or larger. We can diet together or just accept each other. If I'm with a thinner guy, I am afraid he might not be as understanding about my weight. Of course there are always exceptions, too.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Oct 12, 2006 11:28

I love big guys. Yeah, its the safety/teddy bear thing but what I particularly like is TALL men - especially if they have long arms that reach all the way around me :0)

Having said that, I would never rule out a man because of his size or appearance. Wouldn't that be hypcritical when I want a man who accepts me for who I am?

Personality, sense of humour and core values are the important things. If he's gorgeous too thats just icing on the cake :0)

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 29, 2006 23:36

I really like big guys too. Especially, 6'0 amd over they do make you feel safe and cuddly.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 29, 2006 18:35

It's funny, but I used to think that I could only feel feminine, protected and all that other "fairy tale" stuff that we women talk about when we talk about our ideal man. But I have found out differently. My man is much smaller than I, but I still feel protected, feminine, sexy, etc, with him as I did with the teddy bear. Go figure!! I guess that just goes to show that what we like or prefer has more to do with our minds than what is physically there. (At least that is what it is in my case!) But to each woman, her own man!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Sep 29, 2006 01:41

I enjoy nice big guys. I'm with Snuggly. It is fun to cuddle up with someone and put your head on a nice big shoulder, not a boney one.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Aug 29, 2006 08:53

I agree with most of the posts on this forum, Taller,bigger men tend to make me
feel protected, you can be wrapped in their arms and feel secure. I love a big
guy and small guys too!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 28, 2006 15:45

I totally agree with you, nothing nicer than a bigger guy holding you in their arms and making you feel so loved and protected...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Mon, Aug 28, 2006 10:15

To me it doesnt matter the size of a person - its all about what is inside that matters. BIG or SMALL its just packaging the inside of the person is all that matters, really!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Aug 13, 2006 06:23

me...i do !!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jul 15, 2006 15:11

I agree with hugging the teddy bear and the security of being wrapped in a larger man is very comforting.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jul 12, 2006 23:05

I actually like a guy whos really tall at least over 6'0 and they need to be a lil chubby and buff. skinny guys make me feel weird

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jul 11, 2006 16:01

I like a man with "padding"! I was married to a very thin man for years, and he was very critical of my weight while I was pregnant, and I know he was turned off by it later on. Poof! The magic of divorce - I don't CARE what he thinks anymore! ;-)

Seriously, I much prefer a man who understands what it's like to be a little heavier than "the beautiful people" out there, and accepts me for who I am, just like I would him!

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jul 09, 2006 12:54

I agree with most of the ladies here, I prefer a larger man. Slimmer men make me feel like I'm going to break them in half if I hug too hard. I like to wrap my arms around a big cuddly teddy bear!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jul 06, 2006 13:34

I like bigger guys.. of course like everyone says it really depends on the person. I like teddy bears/grizzly bears as well as the thinner guys too. Smiles, me

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 25, 2006 00:29

I really like larger men. I love to snuggle up on the couch and watch TV and hug and cuddle. Being a large woman myself though, sometimes it's a little hard physically to have sex when my partner is large BUT you just have to have fun trying to find a position that works. BUT I don't care what a man really looks like, the most important thing to me is that he HAS to have a great sense of humor and be kind and loving, NON smoking, and bring me a flower once in a while...IS that too much to ask. hee hee...sigh...

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Jun 11, 2006 19:58

I like men who are tall and broad. Just personal taste, I tend to prefer men who don't look like they are going to break in half the first time we hug...lol. Being tall and quite round myself, finding men like that is rare, oh well...

Available only
to logged in members

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jun 07, 2006 18:56

I agree completely about the "Teddy Bear", I like a tall broad man myself, doesn't have to be overweight, but wide, someone I have trouble reaching all the way around. That's the best. Dated a couple skinny guys, didn't feel safe with them, felt like I was going to hurt them. Not good.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 03, 2006 14:58

To me, size isn't the main reason to be attracted to a man. If he has a great personality and loves to cuddle, hug and be affectionate, plus he understands my love of my sweetie-piggies, and the sea and my wanting to move south, (if he doesn't live down there already), I'm happy with him.

I don't care what the scale says, except I agree with Cathi in that I really don't want someone who is totally bedridden and can't go out with me to have fun, swim, fish, walk on the beach, etc.

I just want a nice, sweet, gentlemanly guy-preferrably with blue eyes! {giggle}

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Jun 03, 2006 08:50

I like big b*tts and I cannot lie!
You other brothas can't deny
And when a... Oh sorry wrong topic.