Home > Plus size Forums > fitness > so many unhappy bbw`s Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
so many unhappy bbw`s
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 17, 2005 02:54

I make a point of walking for at least 1 hour everyday. I'm somewhere over 450 and get exhausted really easy but I manage to pull it off most days.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Nov 15, 2005 01:46

The trick I found, was simply making small changes in my work and life to involve more movement/exercise..

Ie.. Move my office upstairs.. so I have to go up and down a set of stairs to get everything.. sure.. it's annoying.. but it gets me lots of exercise..

Avoid lifts (elevators) and take the stairs where possible..

I walk or cycle to work (although I am lucky that I can do this)..

I take my daughter to the park and kick a ball around.. lots of stuff..

This is the ONLY thing that works for me..

Gym and jogging and stuff like that makes my brain melt.. and I just don't stick it out.. and fail..

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Oct 09, 2005 01:48

It's a matter of personal tastes and calculations. To me, the idea of spending enough time in the gym to make myself whatever the definition of healthy is (which seemingly no longer has anything to do with whether you're actually sick anymore) would result in a less enjoyable life than I experience as I am.

Just the thought of going to a gym makes me feel somewhat queasy. All that sweat and people in leotards. Gruesome.

And having to GO there and then come all the way home again and again and again for months and months and years. It's like the astronauts who have to exercise to stop their muscles and bones deteriorating. One russian cosmonaut said that for some it's okay because they like exercising but for those that don't it's a remorseless and depressing routine more akin to torture than anything else.

By any reasonable, non-aesthetic definition of healthyness I'm not unhealthy. The idea of going to a gym though does make me feel ill... so I'd rather not.

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Oct 08, 2005 23:16

I think that more and more BBWs are learning that they don't have to be couch potatoes just because they are BBWs. I belong to a gym and I notice that more and more BBWs are there working out. It's all about health. Just because you're a big gal doesn't mean you can't be healthy!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Sep 24, 2005 20:15

I'm curvacious and proud of it! *woot*

Look out! Dangerous curves ahead!

Available only
to logged in members