Home > Plus size Forums > Message board > pizza toppings Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
pizza toppings
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Jan 17, 2007 17:56

what do you like on your pizza?i like a za with sausage,mushrooms,pepperoni,black olives,onions and green peppers.i like thin crust but from a local pizzaria,not from a chain.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Apr 04, 2007 16:17

breakfast bacon and pineapple rocks! but so does Pepperoni and mushrooms.Its all good though, I can't choose just one!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 23, 2007 10:23

i like a thin crust with pepperoni,hamburger meat lot of cheese

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Fri, Feb 09, 2007 13:46

Thin crust with sauce, extra cheese, pepperoni, onions, black olives, green olives, canadian bacon, green peppers.......pretty much anything except sausage

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Wed, Feb 07, 2007 15:43

To me, the crust can make or break a pizza. I like mine to be more crispy than doughy and with a slight buttery taste. If you get the crust right, I'll eat a pizza with just about anything on it. Anything that is edible, that is!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Tue, Jan 30, 2007 19:16

well, i'm a meat eater when it comes to my pizza. it would consist of hamburger meat, pepperoni and canadian bacon, of course cheese and light, light smathering of sauce. all on a hand tossed crust, very well done. now that's what i call my ultimate pizza. and by the way, you can keep your vegetables.....yuck!!!

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Jan 18, 2007 01:26

Ooooh great topic!

I'm not a meat eater so my favourite is roated veggies (onions, mushrooms, peppers, courgettes etc) with sweetcorn and a generous helping of black olives. Definitely prefer thin crust and a real pizza is waaay better than the fast food chain stuff!