Home > Plus size Forums > DATING > Trolling Previous topic Next topic
Jump to:
Trolling
Author
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sat, Nov 05, 2005 14:09

pear_tree 34 at the hot place to get your mail

I wonder how many men and or women come to a site such as this in hopes that large men and or women are desperate. I wonder if there are women and or men posing as big people lovers when in fact they are not big people lovers.
It is interesting to me that some people on here say they are attracted to BBW's and yet in fact have never dated BBW's.
Any thoughts on this topic would be much appreciated.

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share
Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Thu, Nov 10, 2005 22:23

javagirl write:
pear_tree 34 at the hot place to get your mail

I wonder how many men and or women come to a site such as this in hopes that large men and or women are desperate. I wonder if there are women and or men posing as big people lovers when in fact they are not big people lovers.
It is interesting to me that some people on here say they are attracted to BBW's and yet in fact have never dated BBW's.
Any thoughts on this topic would be much appreciated.

I would say there are probably quite a few guys whom come here hoping to find some desperate bbw's. Thus they can try and take advantage of them for s*x, money, or other stuff.

As far as women coming here to find a desperate bhm I'd be willing to put money on there there being only a hand full at most ... if that much. And most of them would probably be looking for those with "deep pockets" ... hahahaha.

As far as the other part of what you state I don't think someone has to have dated a bbw or bhm in order to be on this site. They can simply be someone whom is open-minded in whom they date and just have never found a bbw or bhm whom they were compatible with. Remember everyone has to have a 1st at some point so you can wind up being the 1st bbw they date or maybe I could wind up being the first bhm a female dates. Something to think about.

Just my 2 cents,
Rodney aka bbanditx79

Available only
to logged in members
Posted on Sun, Nov 06, 2005 18:34

... and how many of them give the line of "if you would lose weight you'd be hot/cute/ ... and if you weren't so full of yourself you wouldn't be an a**hole.. that is not gender specifc, it could go either way! KB

Reply / add comments      Quote      Report abuse   Bookmark and Share